返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 howardc888 於 2013-10-16 01:17 PM 編輯 os.tvboxnow.com3 x$ o; ?$ J3 i. y
公仔箱論壇0 f, H# R$ ]. ?% }: s. O; @5 B
The bucket list.  :).  I have been to chich'en itza 墨西哥 金塔納羅奧 奇琴伊察.  And it was amazing.  The Mayan built the place with great architectural knowledge.  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 ?& N4 l# z8 _3 c% F1 i
公仔箱論壇7 B7 y4 E* C! Z
Twice in a year, the sun will line up the pyramid to form the look of a snake.  First happens in spring to tell farmers to spread seeds and another time in fall to tell farmers to harvest the crops.  Check out this image and YouTube.
; I" W- i$ j9 o+ y公仔箱論壇http://www.google.com/search?q=c ... 7CqcNtFa9RDsVkQM%3A
  V% \. R+ [' \- f  ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! q. s( b6 y4 D
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&a ... amp;bvm=bv.54176721,d.cGE
) j7 }* U% Q  |! D) d5 [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: D4 v: p9 `8 @os.tvboxnow.com+ S0 M2 A4 p* m# Y! D" r- H$ }
From wiki below
3 j! M! K4 R/ H5 R$ Q' Zos.tvboxnow.com卡斯蒂略金字塔(又称羽蛇神金字塔,城堡,玛雅金字塔,或墨西哥金字塔)雄居奇琴伊察的正中,是为羽蛇神而建的神庙。金字塔的地基呈方形,四边依阶梯上升,直至顶端的庙宇。在春季和秋季的昼夜平分点,日出日落时,建筑的拐角在金字塔北面的阶梯上投下羽蛇状的阴影,并随着太阳的位置在北面滑行下降。

評分次數

• SweetLemon

16# sallytong
6 r' G8 b  L0 V' X) ros.tvboxnow.comI think it's their religion and culture.  Many people think Mayan was very advance for their era.  They developed the Mayan calendar which was the most accurate calendar until some years ago (but not too long).  Our existing calendar had to make a change before.  "The variation for the Gregorian calendar is .0003. The variation for the Mayan Calendar is .0002."
- {7 Z  W/ F* Z! r+ g" ], Q公仔箱論壇
% V6 j# F2 h% \! T2 L% g; b0 ^# l公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% y+ v. X& K: q  v8 w
The tour guy who was half Mayan descendent told me that Mayan calendar was not over in 12/21/2012 (this was before 2012).  It continued after 2012 and simply just increase the count.  Remember the movie "2012"?   It's just overblown rumors.
* x( I4 X, u: X% I5 C5 J0 ]1 M9 Eos.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! @) G6 D$ L) r4 ?5 g( ?

( f$ X; H0 ^% |I think Mayan did all these stuff simply because they could and had the knowledge for it.  They probably got some really smart people who were like Einstein of our time.  :)
4 k: K0 w6 y+ T$ {) v1 ?& {' |+ |. eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
% P+ h3 Q/ s+ C5 \3 h. {3 @8 bos.tvboxnow.com
0 C) H# ?7 V' R  g0 gI recommend people going to Cancun for vacation.  It's cheap than traveling to US and it's very beautiful.  And for a day trip you can go Chichen Itza, it's well worth the time.  

評分次數

• SweetLemon

返回列表