返回列表 回復 發帖
This is a little gem, nothing like Nagara Fall, which is grand and weighty.  This one is seclused, quiet, little waterhole, rocks, makes me home sick.  I been to a place like that when I was very young in HK.  But its there no more.  ~sigh~ real pity.

評分次數

• k23bb

7# SweetLemon 公仔箱論壇: i8 z7 K" k  O: _% H

, t0 ~# [9 l5 L* @' D% h& w) wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHello SweetLemon,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 a% b2 }8 V+ f) z" e8 e: l
6 _" k- O8 V2 s' d  J# @% G# }9 n
Thank you for telling me the location of the Butterfly Valley.  I would love to pay visit sometime in late summer or early autumn.  Would you be able to give me some further direction as how to get there from Taipei.  Is it a long tracking?  Is it save to camp there overnight? Or is there accommodation close by?
, a) [: a0 c4 q' s' u
8 d( k" d# n' P* F* l* d/ @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Regards.
8 P+ P% y% N. `& qos.tvboxnow.comNorman.

評分次數

• k23bb

Hay Kimmi,  you just made me more home sick .  I used to go somewhere like that when I was a little boy, I would have a little swim at the water hole, got right under the water fall, having the water hitting on my head, its an awesome feeling.  It was like a big big shower, or actually more like a lot of heavy jets coming off the spa.  Usually behind the water fall, there is a tiny cave (I think its due to corrosion from the fast running water), when you swim pass the water fall, get into the cave, find some a little rock to sit on, you would see an amazing water curtain, and all you can hear is the sound of the water hitting the pool surface.
7 C- |  E9 s2 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。A simple sandwich would do me fine, with a cup of coffee would be a real treat.

評分次數

• k23bb

Hi Kimmi,
3 }9 n" m, h7 wI understand this is not a chat room, hope our big bro moderator will let us through just this time.
' t$ g' R/ l  }) V" j5 M5 ]8 BLove to join up with you, what about I bring a bottle of shiraz from Wynns valley, and you bring one of your choice from Woodbridge?   ( I have sorted of guessed where we both live).  Happy Easter, don't eat too much chocies.
返回列表