返回列表 回復 發帖
welcome to share it .. or can private chat. :)
8# sarah252004
! p  T7 Y' ^+ f$ C3 w
0 O: G/ x$ K+ x. c" s公仔箱論壇lonely? ya, sometimes la ... heheos.tvboxnow.com; E3 K/ x% F! D' q6 S
where you from?
10# sarah252004
7 O9 N1 F) L# b0 w% _3 uFrom Malaysia.
9 ?% O  g5 r# U公仔箱論壇Hong kong is not a boring place dear, just see where you hang out more. :)
14# sarah252004
' P) Q6 ?  ^3 Q9 B/ YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。USA ?? wow.. that's not a boring place either right??
, s  O0 b5 B- C2 B; n1 e, Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI'm living in malaysia now..
21# sarah252004 公仔箱論壇7 j9 a$ y7 f- d# N" f2 _, F
No problem my dear. May I know what's make you like Malaysia so much?
5 V+ M! U3 h3 B& ?: i% N8 PWhat did you do during your Malaysia trip?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: g) ?5 l" y1 Q3 d* m3 X$ P( b  Y& F
os.tvboxnow.com' a) U. i7 c5 {1 `
Maybe we can chat in whatsapp so that I can send you more photo from there? Or wechat?
wow.. where have you been dear??
% n0 }$ c7 C6 \; L! yos.tvboxnow.commalaysia is about 34C everyday, consider a hot day for you i believe but we all used to it and stay indoor most of the time.. lol  ~. o0 C7 N  ~+ i
Never been to USA but i guess it would be fun living there.. what you normally do there??
well, maybe it's true.公仔箱論壇) l1 D. b: K( {2 H, Z# |
If you think you will live happy with a car then go get one. :) I know it's much more cheaper than my country.
7 \4 _: [" _/ ]you will feel different if you able to travel around.
1 _* m9 f( }, v* k  n3 \$ yIn Malaysia, you will feel the same if you dont have a car. So yes, i do have a car. lol
29# Suki86 , p5 A' o7 X) P, ~& n
suki86 are you a male or female?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. }9 s: `% [8 `0 M7 d7 v/ t
feeling lonely then you have to change your life style, going out more and meet new friends.
: Z1 s: d( y/ A: q: D2 q8 B: O5 Sos.tvboxnow.comif you are a girl then i would be happy to accompany a lonely girl, lol. Just kidding.
hi wagyu sorry to make you disappointed I am a male.... ;)but I won't mind you accompany me.公仔箱論壇6 _3 v: W" H! J; I3 {
hahaha. Y* k: J2 d+ B9 v0 ?
Suki86 發表於 2013-8-1 06:51 PM
  i, {/ }4 I) |: G# d& K公仔箱論壇
3 ^/ `6 \# W! p) ~& m* Xos.tvboxnow.comIf you need a guy to accompany you i can help you arrange with that. :)
. Q7 d& H; }2 {: cI think Chow Kit road still have many shemale standing at the side road... hehe
返回列表