返回列表 回復 發帖

[Mac] mac...xp...internet

,  描述: beg you please answer my question><
i have a question, i have a macbook and i got xp installed already, however i can't go online or IE....plz tell me y....><

回應 xtina_disney 第 1 篇文章

You are using Boot Camp or Parallels Desktop for Mac?
what is Boot Camp and what is Parallels Desktop??
i'm kindda new to mac....there r a lot of stuff tht i duno.....

回應 xtina_disney 第 3 篇文章

The software that make you run XP on your macbook! Boot Camp is a beta form Apple or Parallels Desktop for Mac is a third-party software that can run XP without restart your mac!

回應 cck_my 第 4 篇文章

ooo.....i need to restart gar.....

回應 xtina_disney 第 5 篇文章

If you have the latest version of the Boot Camp drivers and already Install Macintosh Drivers for Win XP.exe, then should be no problems, but i'm not sure can online or not!

回應 cck_my 第 6 篇文章

therez no problem for me to restart my computer to xp, but i just can't connect to internet. it stated that i'm connect to internet, however, when i open IE, it said that i'm not connected.
the only way i can connect is with LAN

回應 xtina_disney 第 7 篇文章

Do you mean connect to wireless network? maybe need some drivers or settings/configurations problem!

回應 cck_my 第 8 篇文章

is there a way that i can figure out what is wrong, i tried to look at the setting, but i duno whtz wrong><

回應 xtina_disney 第 9 篇文章

In Boot camp i'm not sure the settings for XP running on Mac. Maybe you can check the device manager of windows!
device manager? how can i check it?
omg...thx for helping me...even thought until now the problem is not yet solve, however i really appreciate that. thankyou^^

回應 xtina_disney 第 11 篇文章

right-click My computer->Properties->Hardware tab->Device Manager
thx for helping, i knw wht is the problem now...^^hehehe
thx^^..muah~
返回列表