请问各位和意见。。。

,  描述: 女友河东狮
我现任女友今年二十二岁,样子还不错,不过脾气和性格就很糟糕。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 u" F5 a! [) u! A  O1 V
和她在一起已有一年了,刚开始还好,不过几个月后就变了,而我也我觉得不知所措。  f* b3 l  b8 @
不懂要如何说起,只能说她小气小心眼野蛮不识大体疑心重,还有.....
7 e: q5 U. `/ d5 D公仔箱論壇有时我明明一整天都在家,但她却时常怀疑我去找别的女人公仔箱論壇. ]+ s" Y- h" R
在一起时又非常注意我是否有看别的女人: h6 |& m3 K% R0 a
很多东西她能说她能做,我做却不能(譬如有女性朋友send信息给我,她就会非常的不爽,但...若有男性send给她就可以,我并不是一个小气的人,
1 C, [4 e. P& M0 N% H6 _, @" C* O我自问我会分什么是青红皂白。)
6 O# t& s. y/ k# B$ {有时放工后的我是非常的累和想静一静,但又一直要听她说她公司的那些无聊和不关紧要的事情公仔箱論壇; f; p1 g( W# G* K. q, d1 M
很多她野蛮后的事情每次我分析和解释给她听后一旦应验,她却很非常的无理取闹,常常要我善后。
: P& S. `6 M3 s' ?$ d到现在已经一年了,我对她也不懂还有爱吗?每次很想分手时又很心软,不过我清楚知道我面对她时已经很闷了(并不是我花心,只是很多东西我还没说出而已)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& Y& j3 J2 |( Y8 d" f% C' ]0 L" B7 @
:019: :019: :019:
那就分了呗!两个人在一起要的就是快乐,既然不快乐那在一起还有什么意思!!
I understand how you feel, but it seems to me that you don't quite understand how girls feel and think.  My ex-gf was doing the same like your gf.  I always thought that she was 小气小心眼野蛮不识大体疑心重, 时常怀疑我去找别的女人.  well, girls thought so because they loved their bfs and didn't want to lose their bfs.  Even the toughest and strongest woman will become soft and dependent to her lover.  They want to share their feelings and thoughts with their lovers.  If they don't care anymore, they don't talk.  My gf is 24 years old and has a Master Degree.  However, she acts like a little girl in front of me all the time.  You feel bored with her because you have been thinking she is not the type of gf you want.  I think you should re-consider.  Her bad sides that you see today could be her good sides.
返回列表