返回列表 回復 發帖
其实都唔系甘好笑咯
两部戏里面既角色都演得好僵硬~
Not really.
好正呀
有乜好笑
佢個角色好似唔識笑..但見到佢會好想笑
咁你都覺得好笑呀.唔多覺喎
To those who doesn't think that he is funny. He actually is not suppose to be and i agree with that. But the way that he has portrayed his characters in various dramas has a rather cold character in them. This way makes his unique and has us audience thinks that he is special when compared to other characters throughout different dramas. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' j; s3 Y& }9 _9 B( L# ?
I suppose he has his emotional side, like today's Coffee Mama Episode 14, where he has almost the most emotion changes when having to face her ex-girlfriend- Bobo. I think that is one of his impressive skill in those rather 'yandere' characters that he has to act in.
做戲好死噶,,
覺得好笑呀( K1 K) U: P! _/ s( R
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 E, A% W. e4 L- E; j) _7 m

9 L0 t9 ~( }- B. R/ I9 y# B公仔箱論壇2 y2 O' @$ L# {+ _: E+ n0 h4 ?

! \) z1 A8 l& k$ e$ z, i! Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- ~$ _5 z; |& K8 N& g, M0 `
, M5 u" p' i6 ]/ U& K6 b0 v$ mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% z* d2 t9 P/ j* d0 I7 a' C3 u" N
當代新蒲崗
本帖最後由 大文細佬 於 2014-1-11 03:47 AM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% S# B6 H9 h& H
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: U  ]- {/ o! H& I: R3 ]$ G; u
有同感! 睇完其他人嘅comments, 相信起碼有一半人唔認同, 無他, 因為無人可以100%得到其他人嘅認同. 但我同你都值得開心係, 張頴康演咗咁多年戲終於draw到人嘅attention! 雖然佢入行夾住劉德華契仔個名, 但無為佢帶來機會.
  b) k* \" R0 X* |1 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。os.tvboxnow.com+ w3 k' c% I- T7 E
今日雖然仲有好多人唔識欣賞佢, 至少有一班人識得欣賞佢嘅演技, 好似我同你. 响呢套劇佢要表達佢係一個不苟言笑但又重情重義,愛屋及烏嘅人物, 就係因為佢呢種性格, 响佢身邊發生咗好多笑料. 張頴康成功咗!
I think he's cute rather than funny.
都OK啦~
He's OK.
Good acting!! Perhaps he is only highlight of the whole show!!!
返回列表