返回列表 回復 發帖

[賽車] Audi’s Rockenfeller and Green pleased with double podium

,  描述: DTM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! U8 c1 ]6 B, f5 o0 d
Audi’s Mike Rockenfeller and Jamie Green are thrilled with their 2-3  finish in today’s race at Oschersleben, on a day when all eight Ingolstadt cars finished in the top-10.* a" W0 e$ K! _2 o. p& U2 c- B* f
After dropping to fourth on the first lap, Rockenfeller pitted early on lap three and optimised an early standard-option-standard strategy to finish second and take his fourth podium of the 2013 season.
* G; i, J* I( f' ~Despite dropping two points to race winner, Augusto Farfus, in the title race, the Phoenix Audi driver has moved even closer to claiming his first DTM title.
5 X; ?6 t# H4 ^, i3 Z# ERockenfeller now needs a second place in either of the final two races at Zandvoort or Hockenheim to take the championship.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 g  o) B9 H/ h( Z! N# `
“The second place feels good,” said Rockenfeller after the race. “For a brief moment, I was thinking that I might be able to win, [but] today, Augusto was in a class of his own.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 ?/ i3 b- F8 v2 c# y% J8 U
“That’s why I took it easy on the car and brought second place home.
5 i$ t: Y: {  z/ Y6 M: X7 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“These were important points for the championship again.”
/ h8 W+ t, \) G0 l1 ]5 I$ ^公仔箱論壇Rockenfeller’s Audi stable-mate, Jamie Green, took his first Audi career podium with third place after switching from Mercedes for 2013.
' _0 K2 i2 T% f7 B( W% Ros.tvboxnow.comThe Leicester man inherited pole after Bruno Spengler was handed a five-place grid penalty, but lost out on the start and did not challenge Rockenfeller for the second spot on the podium in the latter stages of the race.os.tvboxnow.com- `3 z8 a5 h( A2 b; d4 |
However, Green feels he now has the confidence and speed in his Abt Sportsline run RS 5 DTM to challenge for wins in the two remaining races.
7 o$ g& v6 B' I( p“It’s great to be standing on the podium for the first time in my new Audi racing suit,” said Green.
. {- z( n4 ^2 D6 m7 g1 o“Surely, I should be able to do better than take third place, [but] I’m happy about my improvement, [because] my speed in the race was really good.
' n4 N4 u" w. r) `# g; |公仔箱論壇“If we take that with us into the next races we’ll have the possibility to win.”
" r; j/ Z4 J1 c9 N/ _% t4 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Green has now moved up to 9th in the championship with 35 points.
返回列表