返回列表 回復 發帖

墨西哥也有金字塔--Teotihuacan Mexico

本帖最後由 shu6688 於 2013-6-19 12:49 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇/ i1 G2 Q7 d* T: i8 Z' w
公仔箱論壇% }7 F4 i9 m9 i$ l  X
世界遺產的“聖城”特奧蒂瓦坎(“眾神降生之地”)位於墨西哥城東北方約50公里處,是印第安文明的重要遺址,该城建於公元1世纪至7世纪,其建築物按照幾何图形和象征意義布局,以建築物(特别是羽蛇神廟、月亮金字塔和太陽金字塔)的龐大氣勢而聞名於世。作為中美洲最重要的文化中心之一,特奥蒂瓦坎的文化影响力和藝術影响力遍及整個地區,在某些方面甚至超越了地域界限。Teotihuacan 總佔地83平方公里. 全區由一條"亡靈大道"(Avenue of the Dead)貫穿,大道的北端是月亮金字塔,中段的東側則有一座古代墨西哥最高大的建築,稱為太陽金字塔,墨西哥人把這兩座引以為傲的金字塔,與埃及的金字塔相提併論+ u4 z; ]$ q* }! k8 b1 ^
$ ]% `  p6 l, [% F& E- c1 n
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 {/ W6 }: K7 k& c
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- T; _& d' i: ?
4 L' V1 ]5 u" J% c4 P2 |# k

( R- H6 w  T# x! c. e

0 C7 R1 R8 y4 S) v0 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- Y8 q% s. N+ C0 A  n% d- T. \, P% K

: _9 g6 _5 f* i: ^  e8 Q
; g7 b0 L/ M5 m( C3 |7 m4 |公仔箱論壇
- R& _0 T7 z% D; a: F$ k

% i) k6 X" f& L  L1 i, K; vos.tvboxnow.com

3 B& c. ?, y0 M- A1 D+ `! [; @8 A" p; p
$ n, X3 F. T) |5 i, T  R* H' {
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 e2 e7 ?6 J% r: C3 U1 `

* H$ v" s* P# H; P$ a0 M
0 o* q. a0 M# O) k' ?" @- O1 _! V公仔箱論壇

8 l9 n; f- v; q6 n3 R
; R0 X* t- S5 t! ^0 Y' x# W4 c# U1 Z

, u7 ^( n  }' C. G2 _公仔箱論壇
" A/ i4 L% i4 ^公仔箱論壇
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( Q5 d* d9 F/ T+ G. y9 W! j
2 p. g5 F$ P( Q( w
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• SweetLemon

轉載。。。。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ O$ H! i" I, O6 t. \% i8 I- B
Teotihuacan 文化延續了約六個世紀,到公元七世紀左右忽然消失,居民也像是被外星人帶走一般,突然的無影無蹤;不像龐貝城被淹沒在火山岩漿的那時,所有活生生的人事物被密封著一如當初的模樣;當時的Teotihuacan是完全沒有留下任何曾經生活的痕跡,連墓穴或是屍骸也無存,沒有人知道她為何和怎樣消失的。甚至當十五世紀阿茲特克人發現這座廢墟時,也只能驚嘆它的宏偉;稱它為Teotihuacan,意思是『眾神之城』或『眾神的居所』(“Place Where Gods Are Made”)。
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ F0 Y$ X4 @  ^. X9 p7 e1 _1 J
只有宗教信仰才促使當時的居民建下這麼龐大的建築物。
特奧蒂瓦坎文明起始於前200年左右,是個在奧爾梅克文明滅亡之後才誕生,約與馬雅文明同期的古印地安文明。然而,不似其它古印地安文明般在譜繫上的脈絡比較分明,關於特奧蒂瓦坎人的起源,迄今為止仍然是尚未釐清的謎題,也沒有任何人能證實該文明曾擁有文字並且留下資料記載。今日我們之所以知悉這文明的存在,除了是因為他們遺留下了巨大的遺蹟可供分析證明外,一些與他們同時期的其他週邊文明在典籍或繪畫中提到關於特奧蒂瓦坎人的事情,也是另一個參考的關鍵。特奧蒂瓦坎人並不用這個名字稱呼他們自己,這名字是該文明滅亡後,接著存在於此地區的後繼文明托爾特克人以他們所使用的納瓦特語(Nahuatl,一種墨西哥中部的印地安原住民語言)用來稱呼前人,意指「眾神造人之地」。雖然在托爾特克人乃至於更後期的阿茲特克時代,該古文明早已消逝無影蹤,但他們仍然視特奧蒂瓦坎人曾居住過的古代城市作為聖地,也因此會有這樣的稱呼。 os.tvboxnow.com/ K% x" s8 K! D7 U0 M1 q% K/ P
特奧蒂瓦坎人在前200年時出現在墨西哥中部地區,並且在1年到150年間,建造了一個人口約為5萬的城市,堪稱是整個美洲地區最早存在的城市等級之聚落。在這段期間,他們建立了一個以南北向的「亡者之路」(特奧蒂瓦坎遺蹟的中心軸線)為中心的初級規模城市,建築物主要以金字塔和廟宇為主,之後城市逐漸成長各種平民使用的建築物也建築完成,整個城市與文明的發展在450年時達到高峰,根據遺蹟的規模估計,當時特奧蒂瓦坎城的人口可能在12萬5千到20萬人之間,擁有巨大的建築、精緻的壁畫等文化成就,但卻在650年至750年之間因為不知名的原因沒落,最後消失無蹤。

評分次數

• SweetLemon

Teotihuacan  also written Teotihuacán, was a pre-Columbian Mesoamerican city located in the Basin of Mexico, 30 miles (48 km) northeast of modern dayMexico City, which is today known as the site of many of the most architecturally significant Mesoamerican pyramids built in the pre-Columbian Americas. Apart from the pyramids, Teotihuacan is also anthropologically significant for its complex, multi-family residential compounds, the Avenue of the Dead, and the small portion of its vibrant muralsthat have been exceptionally well-preserved. Additionally, Teotihuacan produced a thin orange pottery style that spread through Mesoamerica.- k# F: O3 T9 C5 ?6 ^
The city is thought to have been established around 100 BC and continued to be built until about 250 AD. The city may have lasted until sometime between the 7th and 8th centuries AD. At its zenith, perhaps in the first half of the 1st millennium AD, Teotihuacan was the largest city in the pre-Columbian Americas, with a population of perhaps 125,000 or more, placing it among the largest cities of the world in this period. Teotihuacan began as a new religious center in the Mexican Highland around the first century AD. This city came to be the largest and most populated center in the New World. Teotihuacan was even home to multi-floor apartment compounds built to accommodate this large population. The civilization and cultural complex associated with the site is also referred to as Teotihuacan or Teotihuacano.os.tvboxnow.com3 M6 z& F/ x* D3 b$ i- b
Although it is a subject of debate whether Teotihuacan was the center of a state empire, its influence throughout Mesoamerica is well documented; evidence of Teotihuacano presence can be seen at numerous sites in Veracruz and the Maya region. The Aztecs may have been influenced by this city. The ethnicity of the inhabitants of Teotihuacan is also a subject of debate. Possible candidates are the Nahua, Otomi or Totonac ethnic groups. Scholars have also suggested that Teotihuacan was a multiethnic state.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 q. p* p& c. [5 p  l; z
The city and the archaeological site are located in what is now the San Juan Teotihuacán municipality in the State of México, approximately 40 kilometres (25 mi) northeast of Mexico City. The site covers a total surface area of 83 square kilometres (32 sq mi) and was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987. It is the most visited archaeological site in Mexico

評分次數

• SweetLemon

虽然与埃及金字塔相比气势差了些,但也是当时印第安文明的辉煌代表

評分次數

• SweetLemon

返回列表