返回列表 回復 發帖
and then
thanks for share
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that i love her. T.T
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
not all....i believe most of them yes....
2 \! m* r0 V/ a- z$ ]1 x5 M( U, U' B: w& s3 Q/ K
some wish their bf will change because of that...
$ t" j! ^5 r6 s3 ]$ A) j- b8 V4 e
4 y* T  p+ a2 mos.tvboxnow.comfor me break then i meant it....
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表
/ y2 f; U1 Y5 oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
- R0 v. J) U4 T1 ?5 los.tvboxnow.comos.tvboxnow.com  O1 ^# {( ^0 W7 \# R3 I$ f' W0 i
; o6 J7 o+ y, H$ M- Y
i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...
8 q) G+ g7 }; ^, Zos.tvboxnow.com
: O# S4 W& [$ C5 }8 Bwhat makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...公仔箱論壇3 `3 }' y  r0 x- I2 g7 H
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 G$ e" `- h; u% Y9 [. ^
From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....os.tvboxnow.com3 D$ ^3 v$ d- n6 G1 P9 f) Z% V

4 ^7 }2 u$ e5 oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them...., u: Y% q' y: P4 g( [7 f" I. J
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
feeeling it

回應 tckim 第 1 篇文章

可能有d情況會係, 不過未必一定
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
very touching
good!
哦。。真的吗。。。
hmmmm
真的吗?.....
对一半。。+ M  ^4 z+ n( n2 F) b/ G6 |

1 C$ a  k8 f% D% S9 i4 M3 h3 Y8 C1 d) |如果那男生真没追上来,女的会后悔一辈子吧。。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& k, d0 }! @$ W" J6 w
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 T6 h) N+ y) p- y) K
返回列表