返回列表 回復 發帖

回復 #1 ljw1982 的帖子

The Richman will become Richer......The Poorman will be the same as Poorman,,,,,,,,,

The latest result taking too long time to be displayed.......

Therefore, after the match and even if you win, You can't use the Money / Token for the next bed........ (Assuming that you are not a Richman and No Cash in-hand)

The Relevant Person Incharge should have solve the above problem.........

The Ranking (from 1st to 12th) displayed on the Main Forum could not reflect the actual winning game. I believe that would be Totally based on the "Amount of Money / Token that the "Person" has win.... :tu14:

As a result, the Big-Gamer will always be at the Top Ranking....

:tu14: I suggest the Admin should have Fix "The Ranking" by counting on the following :-:tu14:

(1) The number of "GAME WIN" / "GAME PLAYED" X 100%.
(2) Each and Different League should have different "Point Earned" and for example .. EPL should have got the Higher "Point Earn" compare to "Lower Division League"

:tu14: The above was just my personnel Comments and Advice.......:tu14:

BUT I REALLY HOPE THE RELAVENT PARTIES / RESPONSIBLE PARTIES SHOULD HAVE LOOK INTO THE ABOVE MATTER SERIOUSLY AND YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION AND PROMPT ACTION WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED............

評分次數

• ed_teck

原帖由 jacksonkua 於 2007-9-22 09:12 AM 發表
The Richman will become Richer......The Poorman will be the same as Poorman,,,,,,,,,

Therefore, after the match and ...
hey man!! is good idea...i hope that Admin can see your suggestion!!!...so got play or not today..?? which team u bet?
原帖由 jacksonkua 於 2007-9-22 09:12 AM 發表

Therefore, after the match and ...
首先我想遘 因為我地無可能24小時都係個壇上
我已經尽我能力第一時間公佈賽果
另外你既建議 你不訪通知admin 睇下做唔做到
多謝你既意見 亦希望你繼續支持本論壇:014:

by chu553358
※火鳳起舞 領導群雄※
火焰幫--幫主
chu兄!!今天有什么心水啊??
今天我有心水。
我的心水是利记。目前利记的前锋火力很惊人,上一场比赛以6比0打赢打比郡。这一场[利物浦 vs 伯明翰]的比赛,我认为利记这一场主场会大胜。
你们认为呢??
下一场是阿仙奴 vs 打比郡,目前阿仙奴以4胜1和的成绩坐在联赛首名,加上周中在主场大胜。这场又是主场对上联赛最差防守的打比郡。所以我个人认为阿仙奴这场也会大胜。
输一场,赢一场。明天在来过啦!
好采仲拿翻少少子弹.....

回復 #62 ljw1982 的帖子

I take Arsenal Yesterday, just win some..... But day before, lose quite a lot.....

To day match, i buy Chelsea, I don't thing Chelsea can win but i feel that might be a high chance to be Draw....

Hope you can win...... Thanks
原帖由 lcw1234 於 2007-9-23 02:58 PM 發表
好采仲拿翻少少子弹.....
that's good... then today can fight somemore...good luck to u man
原帖由 jacksonkua 於 2007-9-23 08:24 PM 發表
I take Arsenal Yesterday, just win some..... But day before, lose quite a lot.....

To day match, i buy Chelsea, I don't thing Chelsea can win but i feel that might be a high chance to be Draw....

Ho ...
good luck to you man.... but for me is take MU... coz i am MU fans... i wil fully support MU....
我有心水
西甲 華拉度列 vs 皇家馬德里  
我觉得这场比赛皇家馬德里会四连胜,应该会是小胜。你们觉得呢??
另一场
西甲 馬德里體育會 vs 桑坦德
今季馬德里體育會招兵买马已经有强大的阵容,我觉得应该馬德里體育會会赢。你们觉得呢??
另一场
英超  布力般流浪 vs 樸茨茅夫
今季樸茨茅夫上一场比赛打和利记,我觉得应该樸茨茅夫会赢。你们觉得呢??

[ 本帖最後由 ljw1982 於 2007-9-23 09:26 PM 編輯 ]
原帖由 ljw1982 於 2007-9-23 09:21 PM 發表
另一场
英超  布力般流浪 vs 樸茨茅夫
今季樸茨茅夫上一场比赛打和利记,我觉得应该樸茨茅夫会赢。你们觉得呢??
absolutely agree wif you.....i bet in portsmouth and CHealsea////~~~~
返回列表