返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
. @" Z8 v! X3 m8 \+ L公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份+ S! M# a! k5 K; j5 ~
西元2010年04月27日
6 ~) S6 l0 q4 {$ J( _1 N! E: o
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

% r7 A! c; _  X& qos.tvboxnow.comThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
  _( t$ @1 |% K1 ~2 O公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* K9 t# l5 f' c! @; \0 `4 {
西元2010年04月27日
7 q. _& R8 p3 f5 o3 ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇! q& V8 ]( G$ f% |* a7 p1 o
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3- ?3 T1 {( `2 C# V
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
9 r" M& j0 f' B# s: q/ o3 rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日os.tvboxnow.com2 L5 ~( f% t" ]# a1 Y$ I
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

5 w' _$ x+ i! Los.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  @  z! w* J3 G( K- ~4 G
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
  w4 D/ u5 ~3 m# P1 V; L" R* @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( B+ s9 w2 ^, i1 B
西元2010年04月26日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 `% P$ J3 [5 i( v3 J

2 ?: P. Q3 [  O7 f* r% U; T"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
& [6 C4 [3 ~% B. r% u0 b# r" D; g, s“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
) y1 k. d( O) P) Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 l9 Y- ]8 L* U8 g: ^0 ]9 o

& a: E* t0 {, y; b3 R. W+ [5 p8 ]公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 `3 g$ d8 |* ^3 [) E9 I7 t
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- R: C  J; `  i) l) r& s
西元2010年04月24日
! Q0 U3 I# N4 Z) s, ^
- J# O) y$ O) n6 t1 H7 w  qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ I2 u5 w+ \2 C: C: u' U  c
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)3 _) L+ V) S  E( A( n5 h( ?" _# ~
西元2010年04月24日
" z: Y/ C$ s+ T  f& N% a& M0 L: f# s; L4 J7 q- `2 e
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ u$ y9 U% C& z- ^  L# Y
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
! \  ]7 q" P6 q4 y' N/ O$ O公仔箱論壇University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
) m9 `( x$ h; b6 v1 Z公仔箱論壇
4 v5 l, V' q1 d. R公仔箱論壇Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario公仔箱論壇8 Z* t( N9 m) G! u1 }6 T) X& O+ a- a

) x, k6 e7 ~0 X) ]/ L. y9 a公仔箱論壇By Greg Szymanski, JD
) Z3 S7 a5 X7 i0 k) s" _8 cos.tvboxnow.comApril 23, 2010TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 D6 S* m4 r7 N1 s" \& f; _7 w
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
9 O. d) i3 p' n0 r" c+ H8 U& ^亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。os.tvboxnow.com$ v: [0 k7 E/ a% a5 a
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.公仔箱論壇* [/ j  b# H* v6 e
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。os.tvboxnow.com8 _# Q1 I2 Y7 K  b' _, g
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.0 v8 W) r$ z7 h$ }+ ^- R
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. P9 s/ [$ W2 w; K: f
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
) \  o6 O2 e6 v- g8 @. rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( o* D+ ~- \1 }  s4 f
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”. N, ^( b% M# J( @5 B  Y, @# `

( x: ]; ^- }; _  Q0 [; cos.tvboxnow.com“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
. W: t5 v+ c. J+ U5 \, R. h公仔箱論壇
' n, a! r  ^2 Q! _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
, ^+ Q/ o6 C0 B, [* ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* t& T. c& C: N6 v$ Z; P
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
' m9 A8 G4 w. U$ [
+ e/ ~6 a! E+ j7 V/ K: [公仔箱論壇Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.8 S5 O- `) B# i$ n

" g9 ]" w1 t7 P+ cos.tvboxnow.comAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.7 l, ]& V. e. a* m0 K9 G6 j

) x( v3 y+ A* d0 F" u0 Z/ B1 w0 S公仔箱論壇Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:* ], w# @7 \- ~5 T2 b. ]8 D* T8 T0 k

, K- n- s1 a7 @9 |6 P) \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
% S! w& Q2 [" R4 E8 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! h4 v7 d& }, Q- L( x" U0 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# d' H0 n  F, ~/ d& J; c# b
3 ?1 M) d# f& C8 v
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.os.tvboxnow.com( y% W0 R: j+ S9 T/ e, D

; \* c  B. k& Y5 j# LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”% T0 Y& Z5 X4 u' ~5 \
8 P  q# o# z8 w$ B
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!3 z' c: R2 Y/ T3 `) L! T& W
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大