返回列表 回復 發帖

古惑仔的英文

你算老幾? = How senior are you?

你係乜水? = What the water are you?
你邊度架? = Where are you come from?
你大我呀? = Do you big me?
你夠姜就放馬過來 = If you got enough ginger,let your horse come over here

你教我以後點出黎行呀? = You teach me how can I come out and walk in the future?

吹雞 = Blow chicken

班馬劈友 = Zebra chops people

做世界 = Do the world
大茶飯 = Big tea rice
你講乜鬼? = What the ghost are you talk?

古惑仔之洋名:
大哥成 = Big Brother Seng

刀疤強 = Knife Scar Keong
蛇仔明 = Little Snake Meng
喪標 = Crazy Bill

金毛玲 = Gold Hair Leng
十三妹 = Thirteen Little Sister

傻強 = Silly Keung
山雞 = Mountain Chicken
好諷刺...

甘都得 ????
haha very good thank you for sharing
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
呵呵呵
thank you for sharing
返回列表