返回列表 回復 發帖
good move by torres....veronin just lack of some luck to get a goal...
wat the open goal.....but super save by the sunderland keeper
i'm very worry the liverpool defensive...
Gambadeh liverpool~~~~plus oil plus oil...
finally voronin shoot a beautiful goal..
good 1....Veronin....
yeah....veronin....kill down the game.....
3point.....
不败的红军。。。。万岁万岁万万岁
latest injury new...Hyppia is ok...just broken nose only....Carragher is now heading to hospital...suspect broken ribs..
7-0??u wait la....just 2-0 only la....hahaha.............
原帖由 bernardlhtan 於 2007-8-25 09:40 PM 發表。
7-0??u wait la....just 2-0 only la....hahaha.............
u tod Sunderland eh keeper 水货啊? gordon is the Scottish keeper of the year ler...
yeah win already.....
good play liverpool.....
momo sisoko man of the match.....
good good
i think Gordon should be the Man of the Match..... not Sisoko
:onion18: after watching tis match...i think Liverpool has really have a great chance to be the champion contenter...
remember this...today, Liverpool is played without their most consistant all time player...Stevie G and Kuyt...
i think Rafa is try to match up the new comer with the tactic and formatic and also the "click" to each other...
that is why Ryan Babel, Torres and Veronin have the chance start at 1st XI..
basically, Liverpool shld have win this far even more easy if they have the PLAYMAKER...
I din see Alonso, Sissoko, Pennant, Vernonin, Torress or Babel is play at role as Playmaker...if somemore in Midfield or Forward were be the target man for the team, then Liverpool will have the great chance to score more the 2 balls....
so, Although Sunderland is just a new promotion team to Premier League...but they also play like with real Premier League quality....u can see it from some of the minute that Sunderland is creating huge tension to the liverpool back defensive line. So, we cant ignore the quality of Sunderland....in other word, Liverpool is playing with the team with real EPL quality with just more likely training or practicing squad...and win it with kinda easy way out...then...Is make my statement even clear that Liverpool will be the contender of the Champion for this season...

And i have the give credit to Rafa for his guts of playing rotation and new player when Liverpool is away for the game and facing SUnderland who show they have certain level of quality....Good job Rafa..
Although Sunderland is losing this match...i think KEANE will be proud with his team that they play it well and honour....

:onion18:
返回列表