This look like a news I saw it from the web on past. I'm not sure is it mix with the ghost story together or not, but still thanks for telling a story.os.tvboxnow.com* Z$ ]. Z6 X+ t1 L( j8 M
# T# x. M; Z. ~* H0 F3 e( @# Dos.tvboxnow.comJust find the link: http://www.tvbnow.com/viewthread.php?tid=8055&extra=page%3D2os.tvboxnow.com& l! y6 q$ f/ Y1 [/ \; F, N
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ W: Y. u# _+ u' c. Y
Is it look like the samething?$ ^- v! N9 L6 h; s6 f* o
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ _* |" m: N) e
[ 本帖最後由 dl0079 於 2006-8-11 03:52 PM 編輯 ]作者: balea 時間: 2006-8-11 02:27 PM
有d假既感覺作者: avian 時間: 2007-2-22 07:36 PM
I saw a thread about that accident b4, that was a bad accident.作者: Muthafcuka 時間: 2007-2-23 07:44 AM
Thnx for sharing.....作者: LONG888 時間: 2007-2-23 09:05 PM
但愿那老婆婆能够安息了[-O< [-O<作者: shushu1215 時間: 2007-2-24 03:27 AM
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽作者: falcoy 時間: 2007-2-25 11:40 AM