Board logo

標題: [風景圖片選舉遊戲] - My kind of clouds [打印本頁]

作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-12 07:26 PM     標題: [風景圖片選舉遊戲] - My kind of clouds

本帖最後由 k23bb 於 2010-4-13 08:55 PM 編輯
4 _6 Z7 R9 ?& ]3 i" h; S* w# O# u6 p& L& Y
Out of this world - Is that the earth upside down, or bottom up
( d2 Q$ F$ y2 i
1 n2 o: c' U6 z7 Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  
- t! _1 d" \8 Jos.tvboxnow.comos.tvboxnow.com0 H0 ]/ _& y6 P/ Q9 m
Queen of Hearts - Kiss, kiss,kiss.
" k( y8 A+ Z6 ]. E0 F8 A# w, T. W3 {  k$ `  o% y1 P% o+ V+ m4 {
  
; P- d' y6 V& W* G
: Q5 i2 K+ s  s) \- utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSea of Cloud - where fairies live.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 e8 \& D1 u/ a. `! ]  Z. Y

8 [7 O3 ^3 K4 ?) V
2 D- l1 d# |. Q; W6 F  @3 U* Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 q7 }8 s4 g( Q
Sunset - Another one from the window seat.
& k) q* G0 g' D公仔箱論壇
) _4 v. ]! b/ `) f4 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 公仔箱論壇5 f1 k2 U. k. O; `: z) O6 J6 B3 {
公仔箱論壇3 H( d5 q- ~0 {! T
Rain Clouds - That's what we need for south west region of China.
( [- ^& [" B! w/ n) o, G! F+ X: M) Y2 c
3 g5 t1 K3 |: z. u

作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-12 08:09 PM

After these posts, I never take clouds for granted.  They are as beautiful as sunrise, sunset, dewdrops on plants..
作者: chowold2    時間: 2010-4-12 09:38 PM

All kinds of different cloud,你講哂喇!
- w0 M8 a& F: X/ o# SI like the #3,so beautiful. I wish I can live there.
作者: bchew    時間: 2010-4-13 01:50 AM

天空很美~~值得留念
作者: beckyken    時間: 2010-4-13 10:33 AM

Most likely, the sky is said to be beautiful becuase of the decoration of clould, which is showing the most beautiful face during the time of sunset.  However, it would be too short to enjoy it.  It also changes so quick that we may not be able to catch it.
作者: amannn    時間: 2010-4-13 08:26 PM

不知如何,看不到图片......不知是否是中国地区都无法看到这些图片吖?
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-13 09:01 PM

6# amannn 3 K0 N; [1 a- `$ z
公仔箱論壇* X4 D5 }+ F' a& I% j$ F0 e- ]
看不到图片......不知是否是中国地区都无法看到这些图片吖?
0 ~' r& x7 h# N8 s% `9 Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI doubt it.  I might have done something that messed it up.  Try again tomorrow.  Sorry.
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-14 11:23 AM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-14 11:39 AM 編輯 os.tvboxnow.com: x; q/ b: v) S

: v2 O" ?/ _9 z( U公仔箱論壇[Quote] I do not know how, do not see the pictures ...... I do not know whether it is in China can not see these pictures acridine?# r6 k& n+ t! P, h6 H! y, S
amannn on 2010-4-13 08:26 PM [/ Quote]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# G2 I0 d+ V2 T) n

" E% h$ t* T/ _3 k* [公仔箱論壇In Norman's mind, my heart is reading a CLOUD 9 (meaning 2 b blissfully happy, 7th heaven, walking on air ~ when ur on cloud 9, u feel wonderful! Like nothing else is really important ~ cloud 9 is also / designatn given 2 cumulonimbus cloud, / highest flying clouds, making them an apt metaphor 4 being on top of / world)
( Q' I5 s5 }5 p$ V' e公仔箱論壇
% L& q. n, U7 `! w3 o7 i"A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow" as in norman's sig公仔箱論壇( N! @! M" @" `; \5 Q* H: a
# Z8 f, z! b5 l2 r) a5 i  v# F2 V9 B
N I've 4 u dear Amann n Norman part of / lyrics of / song cloud 9 by temptatn who won many awards in 1968TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" A& {$ o* w! A* [8 ^5 M

$ H, S6 L9 @; d# hos.tvboxnow.com* T+ w9 W! A' t# i
8 M4 D) _+ k- w) L! ^& w
They say give yourself a chance
6 m* q1 P6 c1 H. b$ aAnd don't let life pass you by,
7 o( ?4 p3 v& c; p/ Z+ U1 }, ^: q5 ]Temptations: Woo, woo, woo
9 _2 Z" }% u. v; ?. H, ^Dennis: But the world, say, is a rat race公仔箱論壇$ O0 |6 Z3 l) J+ X2 q. x: M( l, n
Where only the strongest survive,
- Q9 w+ U) L( ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt's a dog-eat-dog world8 [8 |! j7 F$ h( z' M2 R" c; i- }4 ~
And that ain't no lie,! c7 ^9 N5 p* [$ r: _; V" u
Temptations: Ain't no lie公仔箱論壇4 N+ f/ c+ t- I' \3 J* b: q9 J: {& Q
Dennis: It ain't even safe no more  E- R! P) m, _
To walk the streets at night
, u0 m7 n# I  Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ [7 V0 k% s9 b+ ]2 R- i, gTemptations: I'm doing fineTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 s# C" t9 P# U5 E
On cloud ninetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. j/ d( }, u9 a8 w% a( z6 K+ T

$ V5 |$ r* f) q  ]Dennis: Let me tell 'bout cloud nine ...
& r; ~; |9 \5 K$ M' x1 M5 l公仔箱論壇Temptations: Cloud nineTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& G+ }5 v+ O- {4 Z
Paul: You can be what you want to beTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 G- v, @, Y5 r0 g% r
Temptations: Cloud Nine
$ s1 y, D) ]5 P8 H) ~# {Dennis: You ain't got no responsibilitytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 [' ~  F- a% S% ]& }! i
Temptations: Cloud Nine
; s1 i1 x' M1 l+ n4 b! |5 L公仔箱論壇Eddie: And every man, every man is free* t- s" c5 h9 T' \' y% k# m
Temptations: Cloud nine
5 x+ K! r4 n/ `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Dennis: You're a million miles from reality
7 t) M; c/ v( _# iPaul: Reality
4 K; |* L$ d! b  h) }& ]- |
  o7 n! c/ Q2 \$ C. l* x9 |os.tvboxnow.comTemptations: I wanna 'say uptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; x/ {9 j4 m0 K# `" u
Eddie and Otis: Higher公仔箱論壇0 @& i7 j2 y3 u$ C4 D8 D
Temptations: Up and up,
5 H1 s7 f: ^4 h& {" Qos.tvboxnow.comUp and away; A- A# @' T: S' K

1 A) M- ^$ p. p6 PTemptations: Cloud nine公仔箱論壇9 W) ?& u- B2 G: p+ s1 t

* G0 K( P' L9 i% S7 }+ n5 w公仔箱論壇Eddie: I wanna 'say I love the life I live,公仔箱論壇* @" `2 u6 D% g0 w* A/ o
And I'm going to live, the life I lovetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 L! c# x9 t5 z7 |* G1 \8 h" @' Z
Or be on cloud nine ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, V1 o- `4 }' \3 c  W( x7 L
I, I, I, I, I, I'm ridin 'high公仔箱論壇2 }4 N) f. b; V
Temptations: On cloud ninetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ k. |* Y$ a# N, C$ F

9 {8 q3 u6 ?9 P0 A( c; u+ u公仔箱論壇Dennis: You're as free as a burning flameos.tvboxnow.com/ S6 i5 j4 Y4 R
Temptations: Cloud nine
/ S5 ]. \! g! U3 A, p' w+ gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Melvin: There's no difference between day and night3 R8 I# c! h0 F" X: A
Temptations: Cloud nineTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 g; G6 h4 Q. U$ H% r1 D
Eddie: It's a world of love and harmonytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* f; S7 {# S6 o* [; X, I8 G
Temptations: Cloud ninetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 c- ?/ [) W5 d' e
Dennis: You're a million miles from reality
( w( d8 H1 R2 y0 H/ q: xPaul: Reality% o, {- x5 t' _
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) C' [' q* h2 ^' R
Temptations: I wanna 'say uptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ E) ~9 f7 r$ Q! x
Eddie and Otis: Highertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 g3 V" m2 z: b! @
Temptations: Up and up, up and away
( `  \2 T3 K' R, a) TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇! s, p% B( x+ c4 l
Temptations: Cloud Nine
) i# _2 ?/ X9 S公仔箱論壇Paul: You can be what you want to be, ah
3 G% M4 }( O1 cos.tvboxnow.comTemptations: Cloud nine
' z* O# C$ N8 r# V2 |1 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Dennis: You ain't got no responsibility
, K7 t4 P7 J) y6 {* m, eTemptations: Cloud nine
$ B# \& ~7 p; w8 F- n+ Q7 A  t# yEddie: Every man in his mind is free
5 t5 V( q  T- i3 I" \1 S$ H& `os.tvboxnow.comTemptations: Cloud nine
2 n4 C/ @- {, M公仔箱論壇Dennis: You're a million miles from reality
4 f3 c6 a3 A; s5 g2 M/ @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTemptations: Cloud nine
6 c) E% V* x# E/ {' `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Paul: You can be what you want to be
2 N/ H+ h+ N" K9 h) H% {- a2 c
6 A1 K' Q. e  u# `- j! bLuv kimmi

作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-14 11:33 AM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-14 11:47 AM 編輯
# D0 _9 k9 Q. l* V1 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: b0 @+ E$ u) z, W7 G4 t" X: j公仔箱論壇[Quote] 6 # amannn TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% a( V  c( E* H6 ]/ I0 a% N1 O: x
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 e4 o% P; C+ b' @$ V6 L* \0 X
公仔箱論壇# p$ z. u1 \5 ?  U5 ^0 Z
I doubt it. I might have done something that messed it up. Try again tomorrow. Sorry.
3 h8 y4 N8 F' a& nnorman.ho on 2010-4-13 09:01 PM [/ Quote]
1 I1 Y5 P4 w7 P8 [$ {4 q* R( Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbos.tvboxnow.com4 i+ Z$ c6 g- B9 s. G& L5 ]
Norman dear, U posting of / clouds is perfectly ok, n 2 me I think they r just absolutely fine dear. Keep U spirits burnin ', like precious gems shinin', glitterin 'its brightest glow. / i. Y3 x% T  C& O3 s) Q

; l# l3 t3 L0 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。note ~ norman u think i'm readin 'U mind about U clouds, or did u like / way i feel about u clouds haha!
4 d# x6 x" R; C$ u 6 B' p* y9 f# |6 z
kimmi always
作者: amannn    時間: 2010-4-14 07:25 PM

6# amannn TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ w! a6 s' c* q& E0 K5 D9 G

7 m1 ]0 p9 d9 Z( gos.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ K4 W( y9 a# \
I doubt it.  I might have done something that messed it up.  Try again tomorrow.  Sorry.
- G% C  S6 f% bos.tvboxnow.comnorman.ho 發表於 2010-4-13 09:01 PM
" h( ]! N6 ~9 `/ o2 F% j- `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇$ W" G7 `" y# N9 M
呵呵~多谢norman,我已经看到了。很美的图片,特别是第三张,有Avantar的背景味道~
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-14 07:39 PM

8# kimmi8k 公仔箱論壇. i5 D# k3 {4 r. |, V( B& d4 L

% ^% `0 b. ~* }" oThanks for the lovely song.  Yes, we do have to break free from reality to recuperate so to regain our sanity.  Lets drink to that.  Cheers!
作者: playlord    時間: 2010-4-17 10:46 AM

對於人造美女(整容);小弟完全不會反感;可是假設相片太經過修飾,倒感到......
' ^* W* g4 D3 K& d3 f5 e- n0 {
$ |8 c; c6 W  dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。上圖有2 張太假了.......




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0