
border=0 /> TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' a" p1 e6 ^/ e7 P
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 J, P7 ?% f. E9 ^8 q2 @


os.tvboxnow.com. v0 V: ?9 x4 C: M" j# l& k; o: b









this is what i found somewhere..., C. I q4 `" h2 D6 L
Every picture tells a story, they say. However, just how accurate and relevant that story may be is dependant on the context in which the picture appears and the pre ...
bchew 發表於 2010-4-8 11:51 AM








tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) L" }& J6 ], I" v2 p# h9 T6 A在下對當地的經濟並不熟悉;但是用簡單的推斷;若果經濟富裕;自然會保障它們;
但是若果當地人經濟差;生活都成問題;那是無可奈何了.........
playlord 發表於 2010-4-7 07:35 PM









I thought turtle lay eggs at night? In Malaysia its a tourists attration to watch them lay eggs in the dark, silently, not disturbing them. Malaysia they also saved the hatched turtle but not the eg ...
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-4-6 09:26 PM










| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |