Board logo

標題: Some Shades and Textures [打印本頁]

作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-5 12:21 PM     標題: Some Shades and Textures

Just some closeup snaps around the garden, when you look closely, everything has its own beauty.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# `6 j! P: j4 a# h7 j

9 j. h- ?9 M9 N3 w3 bIts still a public holiday today, hope i didn't bore you too much. 0 m0 a# X& W1 ?! [; A  j

- F& i2 o" G: s* fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。My Tree Palm:
/ C6 v& k6 Y+ \6 I# E4 S* VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。   
  A) ^) Z; \# w' ^
2 O3 L" F) f$ U$ h- q" o* n( \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The trunck (side view to make it more interesting):
( Q9 t1 w8 i0 j( M2 kos.tvboxnow.com
( r2 M$ T+ V' D9 y) r. \* j
- Q4 Q. Y8 _" D! R- xos.tvboxnow.comThe new shoot at the bottom of the gum tree:
* u  [) x/ s, J% dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 y( c2 S4 L, s" i0 Y

9 _9 E: W2 y8 X; K/ J! U% b: X( }% ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ s! h! z' ~9 @6 B- j6 M
The Umbrella tree trunck side way:
, {" f# @/ Q, d" Y公仔箱論壇
( M% N- A: q2 Yos.tvboxnow.comos.tvboxnow.com2 D9 H3 P" X. g! t. c3 K) h3 S; y" e
Another Gum tree tr 公仔箱論壇& i6 D- b# x1 g* o4 E
  ^0 ]3 x+ P; t
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 Q/ K( r9 a; o3 b
Another one that I forgot the name :
0 G3 a+ U3 W3 K7 \! }4 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 E% g7 K+ M/ r% w9 ]3 x7 @1 v
Happy together:
作者: bchew    時間: 2010-4-5 12:43 PM

花的世界令人目不暇接,我们不得不惊叹大自然的神奇!
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-5 01:12 PM

[Quote] dizzying world of flowers, we have to marvel the miracle of Nature!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 }' L, D4 V$ |4 Q
bchew published in 2010-4-5 12:43 PM [/ Quote]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 Y/ v( Y9 F) {& R

" t3 f( W: b+ K- c; VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Wow! Wow! 4 first time we did clicked I feel exactly / same way as u. Such a wonderful experience n wow .. just hit at / same chord, strike a similar key, same note, same frequency, same channel. Like luv at first sight :lol: 公仔箱論壇6 m" {% {8 l( ?' m) B3 X- H+ e% a

* S; t* r# t! r8 g/ nAha .. did I make u laugh so hard u hardly can balance u self!! Ok good so I did make someone laugh n smile, what a wonderful feelin 'eh! Ok everythin' not 4 real, plain teasing n just 4 all 2 feel good n happy alright! Mean no offense or 2 upset any one! Cross my heart!
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-5 01:18 PM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-5 03:09 PM 編輯 os.tvboxnow.com3 p  L: B0 O$ f! I! f% u9 w5 e. A
6 _, S6 x8 k7 s1 j- M  H3 W! d1 i
I wish 2 express my heartfelt thanks 4 sharing u gdn w us. It's been our pleasure n I really enjoy looking at / pics. It's absolutely my heart's delight, trully beautiful n quite charming. U a fine gardener eh! Keep up u spirits. Fine job really.
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-4-6 09:25 PM

pic 1係咩品種呀?
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-6 09:34 PM


# j0 e1 s& Z, x+ `: |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThanks for showing your gardens Norman.$ J3 T0 a1 W+ k3 K! E; c* @
You know people here eat this plants?  I found this in the salad of vegetarian restaurant.9 t# ^5 ?/ k: m/ h  |& {; {6 ^
They also sell the juice of this seems its good for you.
3 u6 y: H6 l; Oos.tvboxnow.comThis grows easily in my US backyard I used to pull them out like weeds.  But that's before I know
! v8 c- G$ X: L9 Pthey actually have some commercial value here.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-7 06:00 PM

5# k23bb
8 G8 _/ ]$ z1 |, I公仔箱論壇, C. l6 `1 T  M- Q. n
The plant in the first picture is call Tree Palm here, I have to look up the botanical name for it.  Its a very slow growing plant, native to this area.  They are featured a lot in the movie "Jurassic Park".  
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-7 06:04 PM

6# SweetLemon
' T7 A/ G) i. \5 `9 I! k9 D# o8 ]os.tvboxnow.com! b: n( `) c8 b8 b7 Z7 z- L' K( H
Hello SweetLemon,
& v+ s- Z7 \8 p1 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 u* q/ y2 Y+ R1 i' GI haven't heard of people eating or juicing them here.  They are not Aloe Vera, they do spread a little, but not very fast, and they flower too.  It is one of the succulent I have in my garden.
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-7 07:55 PM

Well Norman and everyone reading, open your eyes and drop your jaws, the creative mind of Taiwan people...公仔箱論壇1 P, U8 b; O  w* q; @+ A
Juice
1 G. A* a9 r8 D$ G0 x Tea bagsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# W9 ^  M, Y4 O; a. X- I
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 @0 x4 Q# p8 p* X4 C! D7 ]- E. ~1 d
Salad
/ ^6 N0 U+ F6 w) h" K5 O+ @os.tvboxnow.com
9 ^; `; W  {" X6 i# DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Eat with honey or plum sour mix.9 J& L& X" l) U
Soap
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-7 08:24 PM

Thanks, yes the Taiwan people are really resourceful and they are very astute business entrepreneur.  I wonder how these products taste.  The salad looks really appetizing, and I like the look of the soap too.  Have you try any of them?  They all look pretty upmarket to me.
7 ~. a2 A2 {  h- s* qThanks for the info.
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-7 08:36 PM

I only tasted the salad so far.  Easy House is one of the best vege restaurant here.
# ^5 K" d% X9 x& F% ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI am not really into other bi product.  The soap looks interesting though.  5 P! q  S5 ~1 i9 ?
Maybe you should juice up some from your garden.  If you puke dont blame me....lololol..os.tvboxnow.com. [. n% P3 Q$ t* Z1 N  m0 A
A little syrup or honey will tone down the grassyness.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0