Board logo

標題: 最浪漫樱花季 人们都在樱花树下做些什么浪漫的事 [打印本頁]

作者: amannn    時間: 2010-4-4 04:36 PM     標題: 最浪漫樱花季 人们都在樱花树下做些什么浪漫的事

在经历漫长的严冬之后,春天终于来临。
& W: G- ~% V( @9 I  g, |6 B tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 m8 }' e4 g' h5 c* y
这几天,美国华盛顿的数千株樱花迎来一年一度的绽放时节,人们携老扶幼,在春日的灿烂阳光中穿梭游览。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ ~0 K" j- o" F6 k! K! e
os.tvboxnow.com; B: \* D* d% M, m0 ?: m
[attach]950267[/attach][attach]950268[/attach][attach]950269[/attach][attach]950270[/attach][attach]950271[/attach][attach]950266[/attach][attach]950262[/attach][attach]950263[/attach][attach]950265[/attach][attach]950264[/attach]
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-4 04:56 PM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-4 05:04 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 o9 b1 b8 y% L% h6 v3 u
5 @3 x. X  S; Q8 C. I$ b- l
Amann dearie, not just in Washington even in Brooklyn Botanical Gdns Cherry Blossoms are just as beautiful. When / gentle breeze tenderly caressing,.... n / cherry blossoms flies, flow, floats, everywhere, releasing its fragrance n essence,...in space n air, gently, very gently falling down ..gosh it's such a wonderful experience. And suddenly words fall short, the scenario of / moment...just mesmezrising, amazing, wonderful, like bliss..n u just enjoy tt moment capturing u heart n u soul so immensely tt words dissipates into thin air.  Luvin' every moment of it, just so beautiful, trully an escape, a break thru into / world of the cherry blossoms.
& t/ O: a) b& y$ z, W) N* Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# T  c3 a% r9 {, x9 |: QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Orchid my 1st luv, Cherry Blossom 2nd runner up Ha!Ha!
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-4 06:00 PM

AMANN DEAR WISHING U N NATURE MAPPING TEAM N ALL NATURE MAPPING FILE SHARING FRIENDS A MOST HAPPY N JOYOUS HOLIDAY ON EASTER.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ _6 E& |7 H' q) m9 g3 j

8 f, Y  K. H" M  h% C3 z, eos.tvboxnow.comThank U 4 all / wonderful n generous file sharing tonite.: ]% W1 |; t1 Q6 u) j
os.tvboxnow.com3 l5 ]2 h. h- `. b  q
LUVtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ ?( Y# u, C9 \! R
KIMMI8K
- j* `1 v' D: R/ i" wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

作者: 蕪茗    時間: 2010-4-4 10:42 PM

到了春天TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ |6 y6 [6 Q- U" H) j2 z
美麗的櫻花綻放os.tvboxnow.com( _4 f) x& Y/ ^3 |
看到爭相鬥艷的花朵公仔箱論壇; N4 A7 E& V$ E" ]* I8 p
誰也不讓誰的開著
9 O- ^5 V3 R% i) c! f6 {- i7 Eos.tvboxnow.com只要看著tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: {7 l' ~" O5 ~* {0 k2 K
心情也跟著變好
4 I, C/ a' o4 B; V( DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。比較有印象的是os.tvboxnow.com! V0 U) Q2 f$ ^! }7 W) p; H- T/ W2 K
日本人都會在此時
( s* |4 U: u9 x% p) z春遊賞櫻os.tvboxnow.com7 G. C+ v1 G& G8 O1 P0 x7 O& d( y
人花交織的景象
0 `, `! [1 j: p! H公仔箱論壇豈是一個美字可以形容的
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-5 11:10 AM

Beautiful Cherry Blossoms, do they actually bear fruit? I love cherry, pretty to look at, so versatile for cooking, yummy just to eat them fresh.公仔箱論壇) \2 S7 s9 i4 |, i& I6 W
We don't have much Cherry Blossoms near where I live, but there are lots of plum blossome, they are pinkish, when it spring, they line the footpaths and in gardens.  I have a couple of very crimson colour plum/peach at my front garden, not very common hear.  Is it the same as the Sakura they call in Japan?
" z( m' c6 X: F& s! p
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-5 01:25 PM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-5 01:32 PM 編輯
  W8 v8 V% _& _' T, d' g; {, K) ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- Y+ h0 N% o, ]  [% u$ A
[Quote] Beautiful Cherry Blossoms, do they actually bear fruit? I love cherry, pretty to look at, so versatile for cooking, yummy just to eat them fresh.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 x9 j9 Q9 q, S9 @# E6 y
We don't have much Cherry Blossoms near where I live, ...公仔箱論壇& j6 @! u9 X+ M! d' Y/ d
norman.ho published in 2010-4-5 11:10 AM [/ Quote]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 J4 b# N$ Q( K, ?  P
公仔箱論壇8 z. ?4 d+ ?9 ~* d$ F& Z
Wonderin 'if ur into horticulture or u a horticulturist, u have so much of a gdn. It's amazing, O just awesome .. u perhaps a very patient person eh! Pretty cool really neat eh!!! tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 Z* O3 j* }2 ?

, H3 f1 ?; b7 }, Y7 k) y公仔箱論壇I'm assuming cherry blsossom n / fruit cherry r totally diff things altogether. One a flower, / other a fruit. But I luv both, quite a lot ha! Ha! ! R/ G$ v% _" Z9 R1 q3 Z
公仔箱論壇  Z" n0 n; Q9 n" U1 w2 S# j
Ghee! new head pic ha! New image kinda Cute N quite fun
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-5 02:31 PM

nooo, quite the contrary, I am a real lazy gardener, that's why I put in the easy growing plants.
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-5 02:57 PM

nooo, quite the contrary, I am a real lazy gardener, that's why I put in the easy growing plants.
# l  o) y2 r4 N- o8 Dos.tvboxnow.comnorman.ho 發表於 2010-4-5 02:31 PM
1 \# Z  _7 ?$ v: m# u& w/ ]0 z+ J0 rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 Z/ W/ ^' t9 W, J
Don't worry~Be happy~All is fine~Everyone luvs U gdn plants n herbs. It's lovely ay...




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0