拍摄地点 :石城 长溪 # U8 W. Y, M; @ A! y* [ Q! f; j0 |; F' rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[attach]950190[/attach][attach]950191[/attach][attach]950192[/attach][attach]950193[/attach][attach]950189[/attach]公仔箱論壇: m& W" i7 Y7 U4 c/ M; t& t 作者: kimmi8k 時間: 2010-4-4 03:44 PM
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-4 04:10 PM 編輯 . n/ ^: q) L% n3 @- l; Q# ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb ( h! g" m5 |1 Y+ Smmmm .. mphmm ... close up of some ancient buildings n houses of some chinese village eh! Illustrated very clearly on the very distinctive shape n structure of / architectural style. Pretty cool. 作者: norman.ho 時間: 2010-4-4 05:17 PM
When I looked at the first picture and saw the title
写生
, I thought what sketch! Can't be. Off course as I went further, I appreciate these photos are so picturesque, as if they are paintings; only paintings can never be so vivid and engaging. With the red leaves on the trees, I think it might have been taken in autumn.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& s+ e/ w3 S# v. B8 a
Its early autumn here, the maple leaves are starting to turn red. In a weeks time, they will be really attractive. I will try to get some snaps and post them here.os.tvboxnow.com9 a0 A1 j5 j9 o1 s) \& c
Thanks for the beautiful photos.