Board logo

標題: 日本東京鐵塔美景[18P] [打印本頁]

作者: 咖啡愛奶茶    時間: 2010-3-10 04:42 AM     標題: 日本東京鐵塔美景[18P]


( a9 D% G1 P+ O, X+ P% q* z
/ ^2 \! \2 F3 b+ W  B( h
1 O1 [8 D4 K) t4 ~公仔箱論壇
" \6 ~' X: S6 e" j2 X " t5 x5 Q1 P- e

$ g6 G! l  t) _
2 M1 Z+ J# x- q8 D9 x4 b" p9 K8 gos.tvboxnow.com
. c5 z- q! L7 W& T0 j6 s# L$ @1 D/ e
; J4 H+ J* X  x1 @* M$ Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: n7 N' r! J9 t( V8 m6 u tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 l' ^: k8 T' V7 {1 G
os.tvboxnow.com! _6 b& G7 j1 _  h9 b

. k6 C8 M4 p) g- t: i. Wos.tvboxnow.com; C* p$ J$ M! t0 b1 x  Y
os.tvboxnow.com4 j8 R2 s/ ?% w7 T$ u

  K% ~% ^$ F0 S6 h8 e! {5 {& c1 y公仔箱論壇 os.tvboxnow.com  |' u' [  a4 n9 z$ W0 \: \
3 O8 o* K# N" D6 l6 l' E0 G  h" M  ]

/ J% \4 t6 b: M' i) |os.tvboxnow.com
# A, t" @- n+ e5 ~# tos.tvboxnow.com TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; I; q3 x/ P( J0 M0 G

2 |/ I; ~1 J5 K. M% z; A
! ~7 Y% t2 K9 L0 F% v2 o5 ]9 G. ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ I6 A3 m1 @% P
公仔箱論壇( ?/ m! }. a4 x% F1 w# M- I

1 K5 L  w1 g) e6 D9 M2 Z公仔箱論壇
5 u5 w6 ?3 q5 J7 t/ I) _2 L1 ~0 W- ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 ]6 J. u; G$ g1 M1 Y7 c% Y公仔箱論壇
* e) R. d6 T: C& g9 G8 \! i: C" E( Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& v3 D# N5 f/ @0 V: t; j
os.tvboxnow.com7 u3 ?5 ^# R- x

' o. k* h$ L* z* C  V2 ]6 J公仔箱論壇
0 q4 h! Q7 Y. D2 h! l- e: R+ Dos.tvboxnow.com: |- _( ]" z' }$ k1 C( v. x

作者: playlord    時間: 2010-3-10 09:35 AM

所有到東京參觀的旅客;鐵塔是必定會到的景點
作者: chowold2    時間: 2010-3-10 12:53 PM

我未去過日本,我祇好夢遊東京,神遊鐵塔.看看圖片,想想下也不錯.
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-3-11 12:24 AM

旅遊一流真係好想去
作者: sst_fat08    時間: 2010-3-16 04:00 PM

lz你拍的真美呀~~可惜我上次是日間去~看不到這樣的夜色呀~
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-3-16 05:04 PM

[quote] I have not been to Japan, I had to sleepwalking in Tokyo, fugue Tower. look at the pictures, think about the next is not bad.
5 s$ j& F( u7 p. n" s" Fchowold2 published in 2010-3-10 12:53 PM [/ quote]* c5 Z" d6 U+ w" A9 y

5 L) H6 k  k2 y8 a公仔箱論壇Sleepwalking!!! I often thought you are everywhere .. the reason being .., every time I look at the big head picture with the dark glasses it sent a chill down my spine. Don't know why but the big head give me such a eerieee grin like .. a.. aa!!os.tvboxnow.com: [; ~0 e3 l$ g) b
Please don't feel offended, many times want to ask you, what you like so much about that picture you want it to represent you??!!
$ x5 ]& B* S7 ]) c0 @$ `  s, YAllow me please to extend my most sincere apology to you if you feel offended. Please don't me mad at me for asking a stupid question!! Getting tough eh .. I mean really sorry ok ..
作者: sillydragon    時間: 2010-3-16 05:32 PM

nice view~~~ dun know when i can go thr travel...
作者: 邪x    時間: 2010-3-16 07:52 PM

嘩﹗好靚呀,真係超靓呀,重要有幾個唔同既效果可以同時比較,真係要多謝樓主分享呀,等我同妳做下廣告先得,謝謝﹗




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0