Board logo

標題: [冬奧]母親去世3天後都能收拾心情全力一擊?結果 [打印本頁]

作者: carwing    時間: 2010-2-24 01:36 PM     標題: [冬奧]母親去世3天後都能收拾心情全力一擊?結果

本帖最後由 carwing 於 2010-2-24 01:37 PM 編輯 os.tvboxnow.com: Q4 ^- h, B: h- x6 [- r
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 R5 Q+ i, ^3 D2 T
As Canadian figure skater Joannie Rochette struck the final pose of her short program, Tuesday, the audience in Pacific Coliseum erupted.  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, q5 `" _. P; P: b% ]5 o
Rochette burst into tears.  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% |- Y6 G) I/ o6 Z  {0 F
Asthe 24-year-old skater's emotions bubbled to the surface less thanthree days after her mother died unexpectedly following a heart attack,the crowd was on its feet. Rochette, of Ile Dupas, Que., had skated aclean short program to the tango La Cumparsita by Gerardo Hernando Matos Rodriguez.
- K; L1 v- H. K4 V6 q# ], k0 Uos.tvboxnow.comWith 71.36 points, Rochette was in third place - a position continued to hold after the final skaters had taken their bows. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 I6 C9 V, `8 p. b; Q1 K& ~
Earlier in the evening, Mao Asada of Japan and Kim Yu-Na of South Korea had begun the next chapter of their career-long on-ice rivalry. ) u$ j9 ], ?7 F0 {
Asada and Kim, both 19, skated back-to-back in the fifth flight of skaters on Tuesday. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- I) [- q. X: ^& V- T; \5 p
Asada, skating first, performed a flawless program to Masquerade Waltz andwas rewarded with a score of 73.78 points. But when Kim took to the icefor her James Bond medley routine, the crowd was struck silent as theywatched Olympic history in the making. & n1 R4 v" J9 x1 l( E1 D. [; r
With a clean programthat included a triple Lutz-triple toeloop combination, a triple flip,a double Axel and some Bond-girl attitude, Kim put together aworld-record performance. 7 M  I0 b- w% D2 o8 i
Kim scored an unprecidented 78.50 points to take the lead.
- r  Z/ b8 Y* y" Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 u+ T) m9 g3 X$ j2 [+ @
http://www.ctvolympics.ca/video/index.html?assetid=84b95b91-661b-4e01-bc1e-b30f180a8e3f
作者: carwing    時間: 2010-2-24 01:44 PM

唉!& {- f! A/ y) R) `
比賽完的痛苦表情真係前所未見,加油呀!!!

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0