look at the 咖喱魷魚, yum yum Mn mn. I like it. I like spicy hot, but I can take only 2 stars. I can't eat any hot food more than 2 stars.作者: initialdd 時間: 2010-1-22 01:21 PM
where is this place? I mean the exact location in MY? I would like to try it out...作者: 0083GP01 時間: 2010-2-1 08:41 AM
where is this place? I mean the exact location in MY? I would like to try it out...
os.tvboxnow.com" h+ m8 c, @7 P# `
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# L/ A5 F" v* n: R; N8 x; L
I found the address I hope you (initialdd) are in Penang.. 5 Q B' z2 v4 Q+ P7 gos.tvboxnow.com 公仔箱論壇0 \ c7 `8 E: Y2 ?/ D. b) \
曼谷巷印度炒面(Bangkok Lane Mee Goreng)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 R1 }9 p+ U4 c$ N& V0 Z
地址: 槟城车水路与曼谷巷交界处的胜利茶室内公仔箱論壇2 t; Z3 P5 ?- V: g4 X
Seng Lee Café, 270, Jalan Burma, 10350 Georgetown, Pulau Pinang公仔箱論壇$ }; c6 L6 E9 a
营业时间:8am – 6.30pm (星期一休息)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. t- N1 A" ]& W& X4 Y* `/ M
电话: + W& ]7 l7 Q& n; i
公仔箱論壇4 t2 E0 [ Y c8 E+ A 作者: rooneyson 時間: 2010-2-26 08:10 PM