標題: [其它專輯] [泰語]Nicole Theriault - On the Way (2003-4-29/320K/109MB) [打印本頁] 作者: user99876 時間: 2009-12-28 02:27 PM 標題: [泰語]Nicole Theriault - On the Way (2003-4-29/320K/109MB)
3 O0 _7 o6 v2 ^! v5 A: w) @- Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb專輯介紹: 5 V U& [) {/ Z* @$ g/ n; E" ~ % P3 [' W& Z+ {; S$ D! S; d( Y5 g泰國女歌手 Nicole Theriault. 可能沒有人認識此泰國女歌手, 在泰國非常受歡迎,長得蠻可愛的,. r3 q1 W, }+ x
而歌聲也不錯,個人覺得泰國歌有好多的創作都不錯,甚至有香港或其他地方都曾經引用泰國的音樂旋律而沒人知道, 9 |4 v( N( G" B2 w) ?! d& f中國、日本也有些網站介紹她Nicole。os.tvboxnow.com2 f0 I, R4 R7 I9 V: l* ?3 Y
相當受歡迎的泰國歌手 Nicole Theriault(泰美麗), 1998發行首張專輯, 2004結婚,現育有一子 ....2007/3月重返歌壇!- @! T& F3 u2 M( ~0 C
Nicole Angelique Theriault was born on 23 June 1972 in CA, USA.,with the American & Thai parents. os.tvboxnow.com5 O1 \0 Z( r8 d3 h
Nicole had learn at Twinglestar kindergarden, then Ruamrudee International School (R.I.S) for some " R5 T0 Y8 i% J2 O% g9 r- M/ O
years in primary school, and moved to study in USA, later came back to study at R.I.S again and * e; I# f+ Q/ K) S, ]; d
continued her bachelor degree at ABAC University in the majoring of B.A. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' _; g2 X5 @5 u) `3 W$ P K