Board logo

標題: [西洋專輯] Christmas With Paul Anka [打印本頁]

作者: djmusicarea    時間: 2009-12-16 03:55 AM     標題: Christmas With Paul Anka

1 t& L# j! B" c8 H' M: ~" i

9 b1 C0 I" L- g$ i* s, @公仔箱論壇% `+ c6 n- z+ w
01  Christmas Greeting
2 h" y7 q+ ?+ x6 A/ ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。02  The Christmas Song
; W* H$ U4 U) |! _$ G! \! o- z公仔箱論壇03  Winter Wonderland
5 q3 I( T2 X! D" T3 c) A公仔箱論壇04  I Saw Mommy Kissin' Santa Claustvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ D/ `- d& J$ Z% d: K2 Z
05  O Little Town Of Bethlehem
. Z7 b# Q4 d3 v, D6 b06  O Come All Ye Faithful; o6 h# G; A0 u1 W; s2 c
07  Christmas Everywhere公仔箱論壇7 I# @. O/ e; E8 m1 c9 |3 F
08  Santa Claus Is Coming To TownTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 g- A0 c; V8 R: ]7 D- I3 \) V
09  Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 V* L$ a/ m1 a) B3 q2 ^
10  Jingle Bellstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, i/ C. x9 b3 p" W
11  Hark! The Herald Angels Singtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& z3 g1 k( _( I$ z% S1 R
12  Silent Night
- q3 E$ ]% P8 E1 E  A; i公仔箱論壇$ j) s& g4 v' \
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p453xu
作者: c1ndeee    時間: 2009-12-16 08:47 PM

Thank you very much
作者: meowmeow2010    時間: 2009-12-17 12:26 PM

Thank you so much for sharing. Merry Christmas!
作者: 7ahk    時間: 2009-12-17 12:41 PM

great X'mas songs. thanks for sharing!
作者: ebay    時間: 2009-12-17 05:11 PM

thanks a lot
作者: tannic808    時間: 2009-12-17 08:31 PM

thanks you very much
作者: alex359    時間: 2009-12-31 05:47 PM

Paul Anka是我年輕時喜歡的歌手之一 他的聲音非常棒而且迷人 感謝分享~




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0