Board logo

標題: [冷知識分享] 在太空中航天员是没办法哭的 [打印本頁]

作者: 下下世界    時間: 2007-4-25 12:23 AM     標題: 在太空中航天员是没办法哭的

在太空中航天员是没办法哭的,因为没有地心引力,眼泪流不出来
作者: mamasing    時間: 2007-4-26 09:26 AM

I agree, I heard that astronaut cannot pee or shit while they are in space.4 Y$ S; }6 K3 R& P
It must be a painful joruney.
4 a6 M" J9 \* O5 A) `os.tvboxnow.comOh BTW, if your lecturer talks about "地心引力" in your Physics class.公仔箱論壇* T. ~0 ~& o* r6 ^3 I
I suggest you pack and pick other subject instead, if you really like Physics,
, R  n' j* _, h) H; ?you need to switch school.
3 o$ m4 @+ J7 S+ w; Z/ T0 ^  _There is no 地心引力, but "gravitational" force only.6 x. M! K9 M( r0 N! Y$ D
A simple meaning of Gravitational force = the force of attraction between any
" F9 Y+ H/ ?7 B, \& Ntwo masses.
2 l9 f5 n9 \) f, }$ }+ F0 ]1 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  R* U' _/ ^$ E- P! _
Gosh, I got fooled by my HK Physics teacher many years ago.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0