Board logo

標題: this is very touch... [打印本頁]

作者: RyanZai    時間: 2009-11-18 02:39 PM     標題: this is very touch...

Can I Borrow RM 25?
7 V0 i6 I- \# w2 Y公仔箱論壇os.tvboxnow.com: ~* y, m8 O# N1 ]
A woman came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find her 5-year
1 O) g- ~+ q# o' |) N4 r. e3 a old son waiting for her at the door./ p1 V9 }! x% S- {

+ v3 F4 z+ I& `# n- c公仔箱論壇 SON: 'Mummy, may I ask you a question?'
6 [. H) u4 U; f+ |3 W4 ?
0 l9 [* _4 h5 _3 p9 T( P* ?os.tvboxnow.com MUM: 'Yeah sure, what it is?' replied the woman.
2 i1 C1 O- s# h8 W. Cos.tvboxnow.com
; d" ?( y2 r$ v* N公仔箱論壇 SON: 'Mummy, how much do you make an hour?'
9 c% k9 K# v( i9 a" F
  ^& B- B9 ~" J3 Uos.tvboxnow.com MUM: 'That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?' the" z1 X2 c6 L* p  Q" e) M$ N
woman said angrily.
. C6 z9 j3 C1 m; N. vos.tvboxnow.com
7 `4 t# F# M6 K3 G5 B& l# i8 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 SON: 'I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?'
8 u4 M& |6 {% a0 T' ]9 @6 {! W4 d/ H7 M
8 |! T6 ]1 w0 U9 D% t
MUM: 'If you must know, I make RM 50 an hour.'
, |( P3 |; v2 x3 @* \. W
+ q6 k9 B: O0 V$ Q& ^: F SON: 'Oh,' the little boy replied, with his head down.* K' U+ G8 \1 U1 r' b' P- `
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, X$ ]& q: _) L+ D2 [
SON: 'Mummy, may I please borrow RM 25?'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 p: Q' r& E/ D% h/ }
% q9 T: S4 V% c" R% p
The mother was furious, 'If the only reason you asked that is so you can
4 N% V" L) Q2 X( h0 Hos.tvboxnow.com borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you
. n+ R+ |1 c2 n+ l, vos.tvboxnow.com march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you
- {( e: V: K# b3 C4 A1 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 are being so selfish. I don't work hard everyday for such childish
1 @2 {3 Q  P" }6 G0 e2 J" j) XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 frivolities.'7 a  Y: u! s5 _! E0 |& W  ?
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ U& a9 h* Y9 V2 Z. e' g7 y9 Q1 R& u) c
The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.os.tvboxnow.com4 l6 j; V9 K7 S+ U' l2 ?' i4 X
公仔箱論壇% p4 L! ?% G! g9 i
The woman sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's公仔箱論壇; E" {$ M( p0 h( O, D& Z/ Y2 n8 ^2 ]
questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?
' S/ Z, N, W* v/ F, L" h  ^7 H公仔箱論壇
* K, C3 c/ `! b& L, I, s$ f公仔箱論壇 After about an hour or so, the woman had calmed down, and started to3 I3 N7 ]0 o% b( ?
think:
5 S/ g& _* f1 E0 C# c/ q0 E  c1 }+ [! L& l4 ?
Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that RM 25 and he
% r3 R4 q6 A% |2 A, Y' _" p! Jos.tvboxnow.com really didn't ask for money very often. The woman went to the door of theos.tvboxnow.com  E! f; C1 q$ P" t3 ]6 [
little boy's room and opened the door.公仔箱論壇1 }3 S! u& w7 S8 r

; ]/ |- S5 U$ w+ V* D. K) kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 'Are you asleep, son?' She asked.2 U) ~1 Y4 d3 T1 N

+ ?& A( _2 T+ \. q: @, QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 'No Mummy, I'm awake,' replied the boy.
5 f# G% _! q) V# [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 x/ n. c% ]* B7 A# s9 i- y$ g  z; Z 'I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier' said the woman.os.tvboxnow.com+ u' u, s) N3 L
'It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the RMtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ P) U* Z9 F+ q
25 you asked for.'
  Y" E( V  S4 y+ m$ d3 O( I8 l& J/ b
The little boy sat straight up, smiling. 'Oh, thank you Mummy!' he
  T$ F* U- }& t, q& w, o+ qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled uptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: f0 }$ |" J! X5 q
bills.公仔箱論壇( o+ i# v8 _- r! s* v

+ q5 J/ z2 Q' btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb The woman saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.
9 x3 W. U8 W) B6 C* K5 oos.tvboxnow.com, R+ p6 Y9 Y( E$ H

, f, H3 N0 g% T+ j" C$ [os.tvboxnow.com The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his$ I. [% V# ^3 w! |& w+ @1 h  L
mother.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 n2 Q& _1 c6 |. i( ^
. J- j" V* k! ]) o( j6 n2 `" D
'Why do you want more money if you already have some?' the mothertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. D$ I. T6 N8 O0 s: o3 e( F
grumbled.os.tvboxnow.com" y, c5 g$ O% M! Y
os.tvboxnow.com: V) O  _2 p5 \9 k2 O9 F. X
'Because I didn't have enough, but now I do,' the little boy replied.
- H* M. X1 n2 d+ O3 o* y* qos.tvboxnow.com
- a+ x6 g  i" J& ~6 N( I' H  Bos.tvboxnow.com 'Mummy, I have RM 50 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please comeos.tvboxnow.com5 Y9 X  g1 A7 |: z
home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.'os.tvboxnow.com5 L( _. Z# B, D4 A9 {

+ A; @* P- T  U- c公仔箱論壇 The mother was crushed. She put his arms around her little son, and she
0 S9 i8 f6 T; r$ G9 |+ m$ h; x公仔箱論壇 begged for his forgiveness.
8 g8 g' }. E: x$ Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# {$ |$ U5 f9 ~) h: q4 E
It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. WeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) {# T+ l! |2 s" `+ z
should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some
7 b/ M, p8 D: V) S1 u time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do
; Z! l$ M6 n% l8 \6 t0 w+ F公仔箱論壇 remember to share that RM 50 worth of your time with someone you love.
" C0 {' v- x9 M. p' ~- UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
2 @6 z) ?' U$ ^os.tvboxnow.com If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily
9 T& D. `& o, @, K) R# t5 Y公仔箱論壇 replace us in a matter of hours. But the family & friends we leave behind
9 A/ i. W  D+ v4 x( X0 U  _5 Kos.tvboxnow.com will feel the loss for the rest of their lives.
作者: RyanZai    時間: 2009-11-18 02:40 PM

hope u all same feeling with me!!!!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0