標題: [西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs [打印本頁] 作者: SweetLemon 時間: 2009-10-4 04:54 PM 標題: Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs
THERE'S A KIND OF HUSH 5 `6 \3 m( m' e8 r1 c) b9 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHerman's Hermits - 1967TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* T( N1 {. H4 }1 |/ Q8 d1 b- D
0 k- y& ]+ W+ |/ d4 i* r* tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight # S9 E# M. n2 \9 A3 ZAll over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love 1 s1 Z* A' L3 G% n! ^9 tYou know what I meanTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 w8 T# n" F# S. `+ y' }6 y( S, J
Just the two of us and nobody else in sighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% j# ~4 R p* ]2 ~4 M1 O
There's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tightTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: z9 F# u/ P) E/ x
So listen very carefully ) L u" M6 @0 F3 N0 e) x# g9 U, w公仔箱論壇Closer now and you will see what I meanos.tvboxnow.com. B9 @$ |0 |6 v
It isn't a dreamtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- I: _9 s0 l, b4 {9 Z p( r
The only sound that you will hear 6 s% [, Q/ q6 V( r LIs when I whisper in your ear公仔箱論壇3 A1 M' g6 d" J- N. S
I love you forever and ever公仔箱論壇4 Q" }) t0 k5 d6 v1 C: Z% F a& \" y% M
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight ' f. c6 c' z( g9 ~/ p1 _. {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love $ F+ c" x( f7 r0 I, y) H/ x( uLa-la-la-la-la-la-laTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 P0 I8 C/ i( c* k5 L
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la $ }9 U9 X. l1 SLa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la ! A8 \0 f# B, |+ w! x9 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。La-la-la-la-laos.tvboxnow.com& m# M1 [' Z. F) e7 J$ }; P3 E
So listen very carefully9 O0 R7 Y8 P+ b( D
Closer now and you will see what I mean % f$ n$ o8 f$ D+ {* f m& Pos.tvboxnow.comIt isn't a dream 4 B8 d5 S; j7 ?The only sound that you will hear - I. f2 r1 M2 x! J0 ^os.tvboxnow.comIs when I whisper in your ear * s" e" R) X# g" L7 Ros.tvboxnow.comI love you forever and everTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* h9 V& w. v* m- y6 ^3 l
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight . [/ o0 O; F& V- {6 Kos.tvboxnow.comAll over the world people just like us are falling in love 0 d/ S0 D3 ~9 Eos.tvboxnow.comYeah, they're falling in loveos.tvboxnow.com4 r* n8 {5 K' k' p6 w/ y
Hush, they're falling in love! L* g: T" ]0 ?4 r) e9 q0 n
Hush公仔箱論壇* z2 V" \: t4 S" w9 T3 _0 `! e9 [5 ^ http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapz公仔箱論壇$ G3 ~. j* P/ S1 J. R0 l% L# h
3 Q/ y" j. D- t! ]8 t4 t* j$ G公仔箱論壇MRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTER 2 b$ S* A3 A9 a! A' Y& |(Trevor Peacock) 1 t. c& Z5 z: G2 E9 v/ ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHerman's Hermits - 1965 & N u, e* B7 @3 n$ {% OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ n+ C3 Q( C( y' ^# z
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter " M4 `2 m- {4 b9 x9 ]) l8 H! }os.tvboxnow.comGirls as sharp as her are somethin' rare ) c( j% W9 J+ j1 A( g. `- E; i1 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut it's sad, she doesn't love me now公仔箱論壇8 i) D6 W$ q; Y
She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine + X; e* Z8 m+ p* x0 f公仔箱論壇She wants to return those things I bought her- s, ^3 ]/ N8 X8 w: E
Tell her she can keep them just the same公仔箱論壇! d8 N5 n/ y5 I( C# d$ O
Things have changed, she doesn't love me now ; a5 ]) l' m" ]0 }" I) uos.tvboxnow.comShe's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine , Y8 G5 `& z1 g: I) K, P公仔箱論壇Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well : b, D2 {/ V. Y: IYou'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud ! j5 g' V: q7 U2 D/ @/ {If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you) # E* `, z* w6 ~4 Kos.tvboxnow.comTell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine) ) ]1 H; {, W6 U- @; }( O% Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDon't let on, don't say she's broke my heart " F1 E( o, x" u6 ^公仔箱論壇I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pineTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& [ L* K* B5 c% t6 T
Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well ( ~" w: A J( J6 e, H6 P4 c) A+ J% e0 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYou'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proudtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* R% S% O; i' U3 ]
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you) `9 ~, s+ D6 `$ s; a5 O# F6 t* [Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine) ! P6 S6 U1 A. o4 N2 {% E公仔箱論壇Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heartTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 b2 o$ q( ] h' ?& [( r1 y) y2 I
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pineos.tvboxnow.com1 q' n6 o/ s& F. ~$ I* q& n0 M; _8 B
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)os.tvboxnow.com( k% L `$ C4 A H( b
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter) 3 c* }8 v2 `) f1 K- VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter) & d6 H- T" b; y: H/ h8 z0 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter) ~6 ^/ A, |6 {' ] http://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87s 6 M) f0 S; Q* R1 Z 8 ~& C* g y, t6 j& g- ?/ z" d4 Z7 y5 \LISTEN PEOPLE 2 D, D) x5 i, m! k; w(Graham Gouldman)' _5 Q$ E3 e1 v% ^1 S3 e% y* z D2 T3 F& d
Herman's Hermits $ c# c1 Z( e; k# P' j ' f9 t: w- F- EListen people to what I sayos.tvboxnow.com" `+ _& {) h1 ]- P7 d) E
I say everybody's got to have their dayos.tvboxnow.com$ M: f: E; e1 N, |, w5 }7 ]8 ]
And don't you know thattvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 \$ v7 Y+ d9 f6 `$ |& u4 |9 v& H
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime 8 U) \# Y) d+ Q ?/ a% Oos.tvboxnow.comEverybody's got to win a heart 4 a5 Y h3 s- ]- [9 p$ gEverybody's got to love somebody sometime 9 p5 w! n; z4 ?$ W3 h公仔箱論壇When you do, I hope you never part公仔箱論壇, @4 ~6 {9 A$ R: _0 I& A2 c" q x
I once found love, found love just like you 1 L* U: M( t6 o: j+ Pos.tvboxnow.comBut then he came, he might come to youos.tvboxnow.com4 a% `6 D5 p; h8 i+ }% b4 O9 Y( t0 H
And don't you know that 8 h* l v: }8 Z K2 Q _os.tvboxnow.comEverybody's got to lose somebody sometimetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% s2 Q; j6 s# S$ R
But everybody can partos.tvboxnow.com- {. k* A7 X Q: `! Q, i
Everybody's got to lose somebody sometime ) O( f, c; ]+ u( V, mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo take care that you don't lose your heart : L; ^. U* [2 K( H, z公仔箱論壇Take my advice and you'll always find. ?% ~( p: f) C$ I, M4 v
You'll be happy all of the time2 _. i2 x0 V% R2 J
Take my advice and you will see 1 l- U' y' e+ ]+ m8 i" ]1 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYou'll be happy as you can betvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* ]) a6 x4 {3 j2 k1 B, ^' _/ k
Listen people to what I say j* C# }1 \0 ?# MI say everybody's got to have their day公仔箱論壇0 A) V' X" r( w, k
And don't you know that公仔箱論壇+ p* Z" c7 p! ^/ U* t' u
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime ! j/ `& J7 t. P' lEverybody's got to win a heartTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( z' S+ D7 F% B- y3 T
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime ) {' Z+ B3 T) \- Q2 l) oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When you do, I hope you never parttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 i9 Y7 i, ]+ k
You never part公仔箱論壇3 f7 I) {, u/ U- A) u: J$ ^
Listen people 9 I* |# P. Y8 ~. vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbListen people " K l1 ~9 s: vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w0 6 P, p# y+ W- V. s$ y0 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。os.tvboxnow.com: @8 Y5 J2 L( }6 ^8 i6 D
THE END OF THE WORLD Y4 ?* c8 D# W6 s+ a! ^8 R ! s/ l2 ~7 N0 I7 ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhy does the sun go on shining os.tvboxnow.com0 z+ M. s+ S& q# O m
Why does the sea rush to shore tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 m& o9 V" ^$ M- P p m- z( n# N
Don't they know it's the end of the world : X& P8 I* c* X- p+ y# K公仔箱論壇'Cause you don't love me any more 6 `! u2 }& D& t4 v' d公仔箱論壇Why do the birds go on singing ; c! q/ H/ ]1 z6 }0 KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Why do the stars glow above . ^4 G" ~! M0 K# R9 ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDon't they know it's the end of the world * v7 d6 r% C) d" \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt ended when I lost your lovetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 \, e% n8 U. o, L. c$ _
I wake up in the morning and I wonder( m3 R0 Y5 o( l) Z3 l! r
Why everything's the same as it was os.tvboxnow.com: Q) l Z3 ]! ^0 p' P
I can't understand, no, I can't understand 5 M2 L! a1 y# X. z3 D6 T7 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。How life goes on the way it does 7 }: [ ]" G a$ Q& btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhy does my heart go on beating 6 ^" Q: ^! V" N$ f x* u bWhy do these eyes of mine cry 3 F- }5 z8 P' z' @5 |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Don't they know it's the end of the world + U0 Z, R5 _# w# P ]( h3 j$ etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt ended when you said goodbye # y* |; N$ g+ u0 wWhy does my heart go on beating * O7 m j- y* D2 IWhy do these eyes of mine cryos.tvboxnow.com- ]0 g, m; F* A% U8 g2 g
Don't they know it's the end of the world公仔箱論壇) f: y6 \6 C2 N
It ended when you said goodbye公仔箱論壇, Z: ~+ O+ m- e/ Z. J
5 S h, P" ^' ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrj 1 s4 M/ ?( G/ ^( A* LIts so different from the Skeeter Davis version. ; P2 u# H7 Y4 K" TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& v1 e* y% J, {
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' {) K# J8 S. y5 I$ f
NO MILK TODAY* z* ?# K( i1 f" z0 A
(Graham Gouldman)1 x9 K3 w9 ^. Q$ x
Herman's Hermitsos.tvboxnow.com, v; H1 V6 Y) W; o
! [% \8 J3 ]. A9 ^3 }4 {# q
No milk today, my love has gone away& a$ G9 Z$ w% b" N
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn % o2 B: ~( ]0 B* Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, it seems a common sight - w5 Q1 E: `0 `: [3 xBut people passing by don't know the reason why5 B+ O' b; t' @2 g
How could they know just what this message means 0 t S) }* Q0 OThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams9 b% [. o7 B: h
How could they know the palace there had been 7 [' ^# W" f) |( e, ?4 vBehind the door where my love reigned as queen & i( ]9 l' _2 E1 Zos.tvboxnow.comNo milk today, it wasn't always so B8 O n' y1 M% K
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day ; `5 _, ]$ D1 h: w8 JBut all that's left is a place dark and lonely# s7 I4 V, z/ \' S, ^5 t( v3 a$ l
A terraced house in a mean street back of town公仔箱論壇1 m$ A. ^ N0 j N( u
Becomes a shrine when I think of you only 2 o* g# z3 |4 x- e% L. n: Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbJust two up two down公仔箱論壇( A c, _( v0 W
No milk today, it wasn't always sotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 U& k1 I% `+ L+ S! W
The company was gay, we'd turn night into daytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' k6 c( k/ W& Z& o, R6 v4 `
As music played the faster did we dance ! _# v w5 r X; lWe felt it both at once, the start of our romance ' X0 H2 M8 U2 \. P) C9 i0 ]How could they know just what this message meanstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& K0 M/ l4 w$ y* b* {" |
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams1 [# C1 Q2 }! N7 P) E
How could they know a palace there had been# t3 ^% P# Q" _$ p9 u% S
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen 7 o( l- m7 w* u$ O# LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No milk today, my love has gone away ; l; L! j7 X* u, rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn 4 G" K( D! |* o) tBut all that's left is a place dark and lonely9 `- t4 @% E: f; x4 d: e5 ]
A terraced house in a mean street back of town# U5 n: q' s& p1 u
Becomes a shrine when I think of you onlytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 V+ L' N+ q- J
Just two up two down 1 }3 \; ?# E9 x7 Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, my love has gone awaytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 {% ~1 f) ~% }* R3 F" h
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn 3 i- F" V# E: w l. _6 ? ios.tvboxnow.comNo milk today, it seems a common sight 0 K& {. P! E0 E4 LBut people passing by don't know the reason why ' D: P! g. M0 b& h! d' RHow could they know just what this message means % {0 t) m- R8 H$ QThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreamsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% S5 q+ ? t, w0 K3 }4 u, Y
How could they know a palace there had been : ]4 {1 f# U$ S; X7 @Behind the door where my love reigned as queen * g) T# w0 P1 L& J, f; hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No milk today, it wasn't always soTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 H/ S& ^8 w2 F* n( J+ R8 @/ X& t
The company was gay, we'd turn night into daytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% ]( C- e2 Q0 Z4 N, |* \3 t
But all that's left is a place dark and lonelyos.tvboxnow.com' j; v% \( o; X* {
A terraced house in a mean street back of town 3 K& j! K, e+ LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonelytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 ]& `0 E4 v8 r, p+ ]
A terraced house in a mean street back of town ) A/ I4 w2 e# U8 n5 e Q( XOh all that's left is a place dark and lonely/ J: W: l5 T0 p# P0 {1 U
A terraced house in a mean street back of town $ B4 w5 g7 ~. y( `) t; f 6 b/ z8 c0 o! D; I1 @. Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/tbg5dk作者: SweetLemon 時間: 2009-10-6 03:33 PM
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯 5 @( P" V/ t# Q; T公仔箱論壇os.tvboxnow.com. C& g. n1 O8 l# q
72 downloads for 5 songs. This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category. % }9 X/ Y2 g. P. _2 t5 y/ T公仔箱論壇No Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.. N% X/ `7 {9 Q& q0 M
Thank you.作者: watatau 時間: 2009-10-6 10:31 PM