Board logo

標題: 泰國美食 (2) [打印本頁]

作者: l121    時間: 2009-8-5 02:08 PM     標題: 泰國美食 (2)

  公仔箱論壇, l0 A& s, Y# h: I& K8 l; k
( g; K8 V7 K$ v/ L4 J  B# V
公仔箱論壇, c- V( P% S* o6 W& n0 {

; |! G; k# K' y
$ m' S3 V$ b. l: I' M  N9 ?' qos.tvboxnow.com
; m% K( z$ R1 l) {
作者: kary1211    時間: 2009-8-7 04:04 PM

這是否水門雞飯嗎?
作者: jai911    時間: 2009-8-9 08:00 AM

man, i am hungry
作者: samie    時間: 2009-8-9 08:05 AM

1# l121 这些东西我都吃过很好吃的。。。回想起来肚又饿了
作者: rianz    時間: 2009-8-15 06:50 AM

i tried the street satay...it looks a bit different from urs....did u went manga tango before????tasty
作者: rianz    時間: 2009-8-15 06:51 AM

i tried the street satay...it looks a bit different from urs....did u went manga tango before????tasty
作者: zcjboss    時間: 2009-10-20 04:36 PM

thanks you for sharings
作者: mictang1977    時間: 2010-3-2 09:24 PM

~多謝分享~好像好好吃的样子。。
作者: miuwow    時間: 2010-3-3 03:30 PM

沙爹串燒好好味,
作者: lachichi    時間: 2010-3-4 05:31 AM

I want to eat too!!!
作者: sunkion    時間: 2010-3-4 11:30 AM

非常好吃的饭菜,不过口味有时候因人而异。大家要减量免得吃的太饱了。




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0