Board logo

標題: [籃球] [轉貼]NBA Summer League 2025 / 07/18/2025 / Philadelphia 76ers @ Brooklyn Nets [打印本頁]

作者: cwy2012    時間: 2025-7-19 11:47 PM     標題: [轉貼]NBA Summer League 2025 / 07/18/2025 / Philadelphia 76ers @ Brooklyn Nets

公仔箱論壇% K' g( c* m# S# j' u4 r) V

- I; K; c# [" R) n" S0 d3 |6 V1 t/ b% i. V2 f; x0 u

/ M5 e3 a" M5 F/ `9 nos.tvboxnow.com
# f9 H: S5 i# s) }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ y- j8 ?& a0 t  ]- [" u公仔箱論壇4 O; w8 j7 }" p$ s2 F

2 q1 [9 P3 r' B5 Uos.tvboxnow.com
% `% w# c: i; S* e& T; x9 H. Y# qos.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 N) ]8 p# v4 Z$ `% @  |+ s# {4 R9 U
Sport : Basketball
9 W4 n) \0 |, A  ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDate/Year of release : 07/17/2025TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ y  I: J3 @( r: p- ?! O
Comment language : English) Y) T) c7 |5 z/ ~" f( y
Description : NBA Summer League 2025
5 D3 Z  @8 O& j4 v  W# v0 Y+ _7 h公仔箱論壇$ n, U2 S& i! r$ D$ Z7 j
Rip/recording author : m4rtyr.公仔箱論壇1 ?2 G! T/ e4 ^+ a8 I' k# d
Additional information : Possible spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and decrypted公仔箱論壇  }3 m; h  [8 p& n+ \

' A$ L* S( x; j- I! g) b$ aQuality : WEB-DL HD
' l; y) w$ o# F/ kVideo format : mkv
7 K0 k  b) I) i0 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbVideo : h264, 1280x720, 59.94fps, 6000kbps公仔箱論壇5 \7 H0 U; p% I, r0 A- x$ o
Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0