Board logo

標題: need help login [打印本頁]

作者: rubykmyeung    時間: 2009-7-12 07:07 AM     標題: need help login

Hi 版主, please help, I can t login.os.tvboxnow.com3 K+ Z6 [: S5 c/ y& _# d
; \3 i% C% B7 s% {  e
I need help, I change password on 8 July, but I did not received confirm email and I try login and press on forgot password as well. But i don't know why  doesn't come up.
) @5 [5 J, D5 f& U" g' ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI send email to "contact me" 4 days ago, no one reply me.
1 a; \+ Q- r; I7 M) h: T公仔箱論壇How can I get back my passord? can u help me?
) O" ?" U4 q7 Q5 P+ htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMy UID 674384, 公仔箱論壇- B9 _" E* y  l& t
( e1 U1 O! L# O( @% X5 i" V9 W5 I
Many thanks




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0