標題: 八 things- Man 最 love from a woman [打印本頁] 作者: chifai2 時間: 2009-7-5 03:56 AM 標題: 八 things- Man 最 love from a woman
1) Don't have to buy brand name purse and act like I AM an ATM.+ s- s i: B! v% q$ f7 x( S( v
2) cook for me, {3 n3 g5 F1 O/ x% z
3) Stop being a bitch 8 P: T7 x6 E) ^' |9 U t3 yos.tvboxnow.com4) Don't care about how much money I make (Don't ask me "what I do for living?" the first thing= How much do I make?)---Greedy BITCh.... $ D$ f5 U( Q5 B3 ~, t5) Love me for who I am& x5 t: ^. n8 b0 b' Q
6) Be my sexy baby + p' J" A0 t7 e0 e/ dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7) Understand me c: d6 T" \( T公仔箱論壇8) Blow me when I request it. : D" S+ q5 O9 |' P / U; H1 _' l! h% u ~ tos.tvboxnow.comI am sure no Hong Kong girl will meet these specifications!! HAHA!!+ B. h, v9 B9 g$ T& d0 k- [4 H
9 v# d. G+ G& R2 v: r8 [' i( Cos.tvboxnow.comIT IS TIME FOR MAN to SPEAK UP and WE DO NOT HAVE TO CATER TO THESE BITCHES' EVERY COMMAND!! DAMN IT!!作者: DanteDMC 時間: 2009-7-5 12:54 PM
walao.......nice nice thx thx作者: bighead.23 時間: 2009-7-6 06:09 AM