Board logo

標題: [籃球] [轉貼]NBA 2024-2025 / RS / 12/19/2024 / Atlanta Hawks @ San Antonio Spurs [打印本頁]

作者: cwy2012    時間: 2024-12-21 10:44 PM     標題: [轉貼]NBA 2024-2025 / RS / 12/19/2024 / Atlanta Hawks @ San Antonio Spurs

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& W+ }, ?" }/ Q5 b3 I' ^, a9 ^* G

, g4 f: }% C, D; H! r. utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ Y" v3 B% \' ~/ P& c公仔箱論壇

7 i: T  a8 Z# jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Sport
: Basketball0 p* A* J' p/ ^, W5 |
Date/Year of release : 12/19/2024
: c4 f9 |5 }6 G5 \os.tvboxnow.comComment language : Englishos.tvboxnow.com2 I  Q' C. x! M  ], {# u
Description : NBA 2024-2025
' l$ D" _+ b- I" O5 ]公仔箱論壇
os.tvboxnow.com5 r* ]" h$ F6 i3 q
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# d1 K' h. d+ c& J% m3 ]2 v5 n
Rip/recording author : m4rtyr.
. |& H6 `/ P; Q# I  Y, ^7 f, B  K" ]公仔箱論壇Additional information : contains spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and decrypted
* C3 r/ `: i. d6 Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& F( q% X' o7 x  A6 e8 p
公仔箱論壇9 U. B' |- ?2 Z' H% _- n, J) i

7 \' z+ Z! q- d( G; J6 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbQuality : WEB-DL HD
# U" E5 p4 X: T0 [, V5 x4 g% gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbVideo format : mkv2 I; k/ s, x: @0 E- l+ d( @
Video : h264, 1280x720, 59.94fps, 6000kbps7 t% L: b' l: @8 u2 [- T( X
Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps7 o! ?; n# b0 p
6 J, Y( C: J; u# E





歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0