標題:
[籃球]
[轉貼]NBA 2024-2025 / RS / 11/27/2024 / Oklahoma City Thunder @ Golden State Warriors
[打印本頁]
作者:
cwy2012
時間:
2024-11-28 11:26 PM
標題:
[轉貼]NBA 2024-2025 / RS / 11/27/2024 / Oklahoma City Thunder @ Golden State Warriors
3 O! u( K( j2 n) _
/ r* I# ~" v8 l* i( O+ a2 {
Sport
: Basketball
8 L- T s; Y/ a: a7 a7 D
Date/Year of release
: 27.11.2024
os.tvboxnow.com1 K# ^- }* ]7 k' u+ w2 j! r
Comment language
: English
os.tvboxnow.com" z9 A- L5 p# l" B
Description
: NBA 2024-2025
2 J0 Q _/ y9 X$ I
4 q A( ]- _; S* L& r
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# Z; H( Z" P4 p# n4 I; Y1 w
7 f' l! `/ ~+ B( s0 U公仔箱論壇
Rip/recording author
: m4rtyr.
/ \' |, x8 W; X& V2 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Additional information
: contains spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and decrypted
os.tvboxnow.com r, \2 R: |* d3 J; O# J3 `
3 M4 q0 A1 ~! T# m- `
os.tvboxnow.com4 E1 ]5 A4 t& x7 y& `6 R
os.tvboxnow.com3 z' _: `" I( K
Quality
: WEB-DL HD
公仔箱論壇( e6 E, }# G* X$ S2 g
Video format
: mkv
公仔箱論壇0 v) D+ E/ k8 S+ J
Video
: h264, 1280x720, 59.94fps, 6000kbps
, u4 e% ]1 Q; ~- t% Kos.tvboxnow.com
Audio
: aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps
作者:
Tazmandevil
時間:
2024-11-28 11:28 PM
thx bro
歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/)
Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0