- u- N7 @0 o# @- xSport : Basketball& {# e5 f' H. m- y' m! f Release Date/Year : 10/12/2024公仔箱論壇0 z9 Y/ j. x' r. | Comment Language : -5 k. K3 J+ M+ Q5 M! g* [& ~ Description : NBA Preseason 2024-2025 / K3 u3 R- P- Y/ `6 X 2 a/ x+ N5 K. @& Mos.tvboxnow.com # }$ f5 |2 X: T5 q4 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 8 y% ~* M& Q! O7 Y, M M公仔箱論壇Rip/recording author : m4rtyr. - M. y9 C6 I+ `; O7 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Additional information : contains spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and decrypted. There should have been a 76ers feed here, but instead there is a broadcast without commentators and graphics. - \5 U @6 K% Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb - U& \/ ]: ` fQuality : WEB-DL HD7 t( @# D- l, v" R% o, y$ R Video format : mkv # M) b+ R' S! e1 wVideo : h264, 1280x720, 59.94fps, 6000kbps2 @( d/ I J& f5 I, C Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps