Can anyone please help me... I am not sure y? but all of a sudden... I can't download anything from bit comet or from µTorrent ..... And i dunno y... please help`!~! :'(作者: woofy 時間: 2007-3-13 02:41 PM
Maybe your firewall blocked the connection? 5 \# a1 |2 k" C1 K公仔箱論壇I don't know...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' N+ j3 Y8 L- r" c
Did you do something?作者: em_kw_chan 時間: 2007-3-14 03:25 AM
no..i checked... but i didn't do anything... >_< ...but thanks ~!作者: jwxie518 時間: 2007-3-14 06:48 AM
原帖由 em_kw_chan 於 2007-3-13 02:25 PM 發表。 / | P7 e3 t1 e) V7 lno..i checked... but i didn't do anything... >_< ...but thanks ~!
os.tvboxnow.com" L& F7 p: g6 C7 T
5 _% L6 @2 V+ F e# f
請詳細描述,好嗎?os.tvboxnow.com( E1 j4 R8 P& F/ V5 Q+ t0 L
是否已經冇種子? 或者peer無上線, or 種子個邊有問題?公仔箱論壇1 @4 u4 d$ z( L8 K
有幾多個bt下載中? 全部都唔work? 來自同一個server?作者: Chris-ng36 時間: 2007-4-3 08:11 AM
I had that problem i just uninstalled the btcomet and reinstalled but installed 0.7 its the best one to use