* K/ d. b* X4 j# E3 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 x0 R7 ^3 G2 s4 Z4 c6 D
os.tvboxnow.com) H6 d( K& O' w3 P7 f
科學家認為如巨蛋般隆起的富士基地站正下方3,030公尺處的巖盤附近,應該封存著最古老的雪冰。作者: SpitFire 時間: 2006-7-31 04:54 PM
Why is it so blue?? I though water has no colour.......作者: echobe 時間: 2006-7-31 04:57 PM
原帖由 SpitFire 於 2006-7-31 13:54 發表" ]( Z( P* W8 ?
Why is it so blue?? I though water has no colour.......
M) ]0 W2 r! I) S3 j- \; y0 V' m! P# J公仔箱論壇 ! c9 u" m9 C) s1 Q% g1 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbif the color is no color, why the ocean is blue or green ?????TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 V; ^- h* d* ]) d& l. l" @
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; z4 }! h2 B8 l' P! B8 ~8 ~
the blue color should be because of the reflection of light~~作者: lamson 時間: 2006-7-31 04:58 PM
woo....it is so beautiful....but how come it looks like this??作者: lollerball 時間: 2006-8-1 01:13 PM
wow.. amazing scene!! The ice looks like it was formed when it was still a tidal wave. But I still think it's same as your normal ice.作者: aquavita 時間: 2006-8-1 02:04 PM
真係好靚......作者: eaonz 時間: 2006-8-2 03:30 AM
永久冰壁作者: roses 時間: 2006-8-2 03:31 AM
真係好靚......作者: jhl445 時間: 2006-8-2 05:59 AM
those picture are so pretty作者: qqpizza 時間: 2006-8-2 10:35 PM