標題: [籃球] [轉貼]NBA 2023-2024 / RS / 04/02/2024 / Oklahoma City Thunder @ Philadelphia 76ers [打印本頁] 作者: cwy2012 時間: 2024-4-3 09:58 PM 標題: [轉貼]NBA 2023-2024 / RS / 04/02/2024 / Oklahoma City Thunder @ Philadelphia 76ers
NBA 2023-2024 / RS / 04/02/2024 / Oklahoma City Thunder @ Philadelphia 76ers) Z k* G: n* [
6 a& e& e Z$ Z8 X& x: \6 k3 {; M5 f+ eType of sport : Basketball! `" z9 B' Q0 e% H Date/Year of release : 04/02/2024 5 T6 q$ b; S3 ~4 i6 bComment language : English 2 S- v, @6 `! R, s ^/ {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Description : Season 2023-2024Author of the rip/post : m4rtyr.. `- n) s2 `) i' b/ h' A9 q* N2 `0 A) P Add. information : there are spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and transcribed.Quality : WEB-DL HD 2 A3 o$ u2 Y ~os.tvboxnow.comVideo format : mkv# g5 F1 I. u0 `0 g4 I Video : h264, 1280x720, 59.94fps, 6000kbpsos.tvboxnow.com: O/ D/ ?0 X) r: I% p Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbpsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: a+ a1 ]' C8 a- {* p7 q; [