
標題: [籃球] [轉貼]NBA 2023-2024 / RS / 11/30/2023 / Indiana Pacers @ Miami Heat [打印本頁]
作者: cwy2012 時間: 2023-12-2 10:37 AM 標題: [轉貼]NBA 2023-2024 / RS / 11/30/2023 / Indiana Pacers @ Miami Heat
NBA 2023-2024 / RS / 11/30/2023 / Indiana Pacers @ Miami Heat
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" @% D7 S' _7 q$ `8 u4 j% V
* t! B. c4 T0 N, u4 mType of sport : Basketball
1 w3 T: i& T5 v1 Z8 ]* Hos.tvboxnow.comDate/Year of release : 11/30/2023
2 X3 I" b, I. z5 d" Z! aLanguage of comments : English
& g1 S5 |1 u$ M I; B' d& I1 I) ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Description : Season 2023-2024Author of the rip/post : m4rtyr.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) B% r! l; t* ^& o9 m! F) M
Add. information : there are spoilers for other matchesQuality : WEB-DL HD
6 G' D& u) P8 R, M4 Qos.tvboxnow.comVideo format : mkv公仔箱論壇! H# _3 R/ K0 n& D! A
Video : h264, 1280x720, 59.94fps, 6000kbpstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 J5 @& z+ z% J! ^0 b6 D4 f7 j
Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps
作者: alexmung 時間: 2023-12-2 11:21 PM
Thanks for sharing.
| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) |
Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |