標題: [不斷更新] 相棒21 (update to episode21) [打印本頁] 作者: jonleefun 時間: 2023-1-20 01:37 PM 標題: 相棒21 (update to episode21)
本帖最後由 jonleefun 於 2023-3-21 12:08 AM 編輯 - W: i5 z% o! ^" p- |* H/ los.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇% U6 F& D/ s" v- H8 Q: l# }
I have downloaded this series from other web-site.3 |" i8 S! r9 q) Z+ D2 s( {0 i7 x
I put them in the google drive, but not sure when the link will be invalid. 7 ]/ g" C: B, i% h5 S. q; X7 J公仔箱論壇Please no pushing for update. " d; |2 O1 n$ q6 c/ Z公仔箱論壇" p/ @5 |2 P! @8 _5 h. C* k( i https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1o_SD5UCrAluBq7VdGVe52y7aw4IY-Nte?usp=share_link * o- t8 k6 m: i& v2 k+ Aos.tvboxnow.com 5 ~# k+ C9 Y1 ^6 Z! W6 H/ `* |( N(download fromhttp://www.fanxinzhui.com/rr/2456)os.tvboxnow.com3 D2 i! J5 J O: w( i7 T
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 Y k3 z2 D8 |5 a& `- ?
Found all of them ! Really amazing and really thank you for effort.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. Z% }# A4 c, L7 V ?) j+ C
I did tried to find the download site lot of time but only found them in 追新番 百度网盘 which I am unable to download, & e& U. V/ L7 l" w# L, wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Many thanks again.作者: debbie911 時間: 2023-1-20 02:29 PM
4 a, w3 U7 A/ i6 l$ U3 ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇2 k( q! a& X( k% T1 Z% {
Found all of them ! Really amazing and really thank you for effort.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' `0 S# e0 P3 j% m
I did tried to find the download site lot of time but only found them in 追新番 百度网盘 which I am unable to download,os.tvboxnow.com; E: A: b: `7 r* b
Many thanks again.作者: jonleefun 時間: 2023-1-21 01:04 AM
3#debbie911TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& [2 C) F% n. |/ ]3 I, o8 P
! T8 g j0 g: ]2 y; \+ Z
I also download them from 追新番, but save them in微云 and then download.作者: hk.AlanTam 時間: 2023-1-21 04:59 PM
Thank you very very very much. I have been watching this series for many years and I could not find a website to download this season. I really appreciate your work and effort. os.tvboxnow.com1 O2 a0 t& _% u, h
Many thanks again作者: debbie911 時間: 2023-1-22 09:49 AM
Many thanks and really appreciated for updating. I have been following this series more than ten years starting using eMule then later use other BT apps. Now hard to find download sites that can use BT. I am unable to download from 追新番 using 百度网盘, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ l' H# D2 F5 @% I b/ G! u
I live in Australia.作者: kc20000 時間: 2023-1-22 11:04 AM
Thank you very very much.作者: buildingshian 時間: 2023-1-22 12:58 PM
Thank you very very much.作者: jonleefun 時間: 2023-1-22 01:49 PM
: G5 Y# F8 |0 X; W% Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI also cannot download items from 百度网盘, lucky enough, they allow me to save files in 微云.作者: sun167 時間: 2023-1-23 11:29 AM
thank you so much for sharing ... a great help作者: jonleefun 時間: 2023-1-29 03:59 PM
Update to series #14作者: wewawa88 時間: 2023-1-30 11:33 AM
本帖最後由 wewawa88 於 2023-1-30 11:35 AM 編輯 % R+ n& s5 e( m5 T0 `. }0 H公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) P# K5 Y* b" ^0 i% y
Thank you very much for sharing. Really hard to find BT to download this flavor drama .作者: Ghostz13 時間: 2023-1-30 01:59 PM
Thank you so much for uploading Season 21.作者: linst628 時間: 2023-1-30 03:24 PM
Thank You Very Much.作者: cylung 時間: 2023-1-30 06:23 PM
thank you so much作者: jonleefun 時間: 2023-2-5 01:01 AM
Update to series #15作者: absorbing 時間: 2023-2-5 05:58 AM
thanks for sharing作者: m78 時間: 2023-2-6 12:19 PM
Thank you so so much!作者: mjoin20 時間: 2023-2-10 11:06 PM
Thanks for sharing.作者: jonleefun 時間: 2023-2-11 01:08 PM
Update to #16作者: jonleefun 時間: 2023-2-20 05:04 AM
Update to #17作者: hk.AlanTam 時間: 2023-2-20 10:35 AM
thank you for updating this tv drama. cannot find from other websites.作者: jonleefun 時間: 2023-2-27 02:00 AM
Update to #18作者: forecast2017 時間: 2023-3-3 08:16 AM
great!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' y, F3 `* y2 X# P
thank you very much!!作者: jonleefun 時間: 2023-3-6 08:50 AM
Update to #19作者: jonleefun 時間: 2023-3-13 02:12 AM
Update to #20 ( a) e: S+ c5 h" HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ E' q: Q3 F1 C+ `
Google drive is running out of space. May remove series #1 next week.作者: mjoin20 時間: 2023-3-13 04:42 AM
Thanks for episode 20.作者: debbie911 時間: 2023-3-20 09:42 PM
1#jonleefun 3 W) P# K2 H1 Z4 Oos.tvboxnow.com6 P5 _# { H- m) {
I had downloaded from your Google drive from 1 to 20, I would be ok if you delete some early episode. thanks again作者: jonleefun 時間: 2023-3-21 12:14 AM
Update to episode 21.6 v% C. N h+ o1 ]
1 \+ B; \ ?8 A+ l3 x# d
It seems this is the last episode in season 21. I6 m' n! X* o" t! oDefinitely, will keep an eye on that.公仔箱論壇& K: X8 F9 H8 F5 {: d5 y# |
! S+ N% H7 X/ k9 rUp to now, no episode is removed and keep them there as last longer as possible.3 A) Q) o* D& S
公仔箱論壇1 p, @7 e; Q; m5 d4 {0 e/ Y
Happy watching everyone.作者: mjoin20 時間: 2023-3-21 12:35 AM
Thanks for episode 21.作者: kbg 時間: 2023-7-15 09:36 PM