

After "Yesterday" there is always "Today"
53994288 H8 o& J' P# H: j8 S8 v0 g
: _) N, F* u2 o/ w$ p9 K2 T% ?
https://app.box.com/s/eg25nt62bqoammkavjdtvm392f4ftdattvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ d3 g" S. k4 N0 U* g: a2 |
Today - John Denvertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; S1 E! V* F9 {7 m4 o% @( \
公仔箱論壇$ {- m8 K: l, w6 h" `, R* k3 ~
Today, while the blossoms still cling to the vineI'll taste your s ...I'll drink your sweet wine A million tomorrows shall all pass away
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 t. x3 o% [$ c& l0 k; n# `& m
...
公仔箱論壇. F6 ]+ x7 C; u3 A+ P) ]+ b
I can't be contented with yesterday's glory
I can't live on promises winter to spring
元大長 發表於 2021-10-25 12:59 PM
| 元大長 好!! 很高興看到你回唱作區!
很久沒回論壇及唱作區,記得當年當版主時曾PM閣下,邀請你回來,被擋了!!!
話說回來,你這首歌,我聽到這句: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 {8 O9 v. T. k& d 你仔細再聽聽,是否我聽錯了? 3 C- f7 h( f9 p& ?! F% D6 V
|
| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |