Board logo

標題: BitTorrent very slow [打印本頁]

作者: GutFischer    時間: 2009-1-15 05:15 AM     標題: BitTorrent very slow

My BitTorrent download is painfully slow. I have cable modem but the rate is between 10 to 50k only. I also subscribe to megavideo, the download rate is about 200k.
How can I improve my BitTorrent speed please?
作者: tonyayp    時間: 2009-1-15 05:20 AM

you should try xunlei instead....

more resources so, faster...

a lot of people complain about bittorrent, but when change to xunlei, they say the speed improved, some a lot, some just little... but better than nothing.
作者: nwying    時間: 2009-1-27 02:47 PM

SET POXY LA!
作者: KONNYWARYOP    時間: 2009-1-30 10:10 PM

can try QVOD Player
作者: speedca    時間: 2009-2-13 01:26 AM     標題: 回應 KONNYWARYOP 第 4 篇文章

1. B4 U determin your downloading speed is slow or not, check the available source and see how many seed/peer are available during the time of download.  

2. If you have enoguh seed/peer available, check your listening port and see whether it has been blocked by your ISP

3. If you have enough seed/peer available and the listening port are normal, than you can try to improve/change your software for the download.

4. If you are using the old version of bitcomet, try to up-garde it to the latest version and by increasing the New Half-Open Limit port of TCP/IP Limit to 50 or 100, you will improve a lot on the speed of download.

There are other things can do but just try the above and see if you are already satisfied with the new outcome.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0