Board logo

標題: [西洋專輯] Lobo - How Can I Tell Her [打印本頁]

作者: jesslynkli80    時間: 2008-11-28 11:56 PM     標題: Lobo - How Can I Tell Her

[youtube]QC-EK0BjxIs[/youtube]
( p6 ?2 N8 C* xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 l! g9 O* Y7 U: A公仔箱論壇http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3C35RIP9$ `! J1 O! x- C

7 ]" m4 r2 F. T) a+ ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' m. X! r5 W1 `9 P2 a$ P' n

She knows when I'm lonesome.os.tvboxnow.com/ H9 X0 E# r5 ~1 e6 Z
She cried when I'm sad.公仔箱論壇& O  `8 _- ~8 S2 `7 e# K9 P4 F
She's up in the good times.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( \$ O6 ~" {7 E4 A$ ]
She' s down in the bad.
2 k' ]0 s' c1 A. bos.tvboxnow.comWhenever I'm discouraged.' v" r5 f5 B/ W2 ?% a6 G
She knows just what to do.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% m" b- E( H/ ?
But girl, she doesn't know about you.
! K2 b) [8 r! D, R+ }/ htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 p$ r$ t* Q; u% G1 ^* S8 l公仔箱論壇I can tell her my troubles.
0 U8 o/ C! n% J5 p公仔箱論壇She makes them all seem right.
* H' q$ B8 W. E: |公仔箱論壇I can make up excuses.公仔箱論壇" l6 s" y" Z0 m  w
Not to hold her at night.
' ]2 z; e" n2 w% i/ J# MWe can talk of tomorrow.os.tvboxnow.com7 ^& f2 H7 U& i& e1 ^5 G6 K
I'll tell her things that I want to do.os.tvboxnow.com2 }$ x/ f" C" q" F- q, b
But girl, how can I tell her about you?
# M/ {0 o9 t& H% Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇, t/ j: C9 v2 a2 E6 X+ g! Z) ~
How can I tell her about you?
& r! s8 N; s; ]0 \& U% C/ g! FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Girl, please tell me what to do.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 H, ^' a. ~' D7 B2 F* j
Everything seems right whenever I'm with you.公仔箱論壇! j+ l  T; [. z2 S6 F
So girl, won't you tell me.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ K' h* U* D# \+ d% o8 h- ?0 l
How to tell her about you?公仔箱論壇: f8 z: \+ b9 |- `9 W7 d
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, C) b. @6 _9 g$ m+ ^
How can I tell her I don't miss her whenever I'm away.
" f2 C4 h  {9 Z5 A! LHow can I say it's you and I think of every single night and day.
- Y9 w/ P" ^: L) @* ]" J. Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut when is it easy telling someone we're through.os.tvboxnow.com& B/ F$ T/ h5 c6 }* K" S6 W  i" B
Ah girl, help me tell her about you


作者: leocwai    時間: 2008-11-30 09:31 PM

很好聽的一首舊歌~.多謝大大分享~
作者: KR0101    時間: 2008-12-1 10:24 AM

謝謝分享
* k. ]3 I) j8 y/ D  n$ C( ?. s& C5 {os.tvboxnow.com要支持一下
作者: hottip    時間: 2008-12-21 06:50 PM

thanks I like this song good job .
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2009-8-24 09:48 AM

Thanks for the lyrics.  I like Lobo.
作者: coung    時間: 2009-10-2 02:30 AM

thanks




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0