Board logo

標題: server busy popup.....please help !!! [打印本頁]

作者: wc903    時間: 2006-7-24 01:26 PM     標題: server busy popup.....please help !!!

when I download things, it always popup server busy message and asking me "switch to " or "retry" ? anyone knows what the hell is that happened ?
作者: lois19frend    時間: 2006-7-29 07:58 PM

I  have the same problem b4
9 Q9 P2 t# a& _公仔箱論壇did u use the Mcfee anti virus it might be it
作者: superkey    時間: 2006-8-4 01:50 PM

I have the same problem - Server Busy !!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 ^* _1 ~: |( y! F) U/ B; ~" p
HELP !!! Why & How to cancel this !!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. m7 t/ A) r) w
ASAP公仔箱論壇* D% \( d# H9 X# ?4 e5 ]; G/ y% }7 d9 A
Thanks !!!
作者: lilychau    時間: 2007-6-17 03:53 PM

i too have the same problem but now i use utorrent




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0