Board logo

標題: [棒球] Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Philadelphia Phillies [打印本頁]

作者: carwing    時間: 2008-10-7 12:33 PM     標題: Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Philadelphia Phillies

首場將在當地時間Thursday, Oct. 9舉行
( D- r9 L+ r5 K, ]  V! X3 h7 |公仔箱論壇
( G% _. p8 t* I' T' R3 f& n; kLos Angeles Dodgers Hitting
& _9 V6 l/ I% R6 wos.tvboxnow.comThe Dodgers hitting really got a boost in the NLDS with the return to form of Rafael Furcal.& W, G7 k9 O2 C

& p+ M8 o/ H+ v) Q2 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Furcal, who was out since April returned in September and has takenback his spot as the club's leadoff hitter. His return has allowedRussell Martin to be moved back into the two hole, where his almost.400 on-base percentage in the regular season is better served. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 u% n2 {8 d6 H8 ~% N0 [, n: V
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ M3 |8 U$ Q$ c9 ~7 q
Manager Joe Torre, also has his best hitter Manny Ramirez hittingthird - much the same way the San Francisco Giants used Barry Bonds.Hitting third allows Manny to see more at bats that isn't good foropposing hitters.os.tvboxnow.com: {3 ^# W7 [! y: ]
os.tvboxnow.com8 \2 [( B3 P% V$ R4 y
Heading into the series against the Phillies, Manny is 5-10, with two home runs, three RBI and five runs scored.
8 e' ~: e7 f) n1 n: w) E% Y
* S* m* G# J! I' A, h6 D: n6 los.tvboxnow.comThe Dodgers have set their lineup, but still have some experience onthe bench with Jeff Kent and Juan Pierre ready to chip in when needed.
/ H+ N$ j! d! p5 B4 j8 m+ gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇; }0 ?( m. T2 ^4 A' V& ?

$ r! ^2 i6 n: L3 ~公仔箱論壇) l- W8 u& q& n! r) U
Los Angeles Dodgers Pitching
: o: O$ L5 j- z2 `( P4 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
) u' H+ G* ^( T& PThe Dodgers pitching was simply too much for the Cubs in the NLDS, and they could do it again against the Phillies.
1 n) c# I* E% ~$ n6 I1 p5 KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇: F$ L) Y" V0 }( [& ?: h+ b  D8 u! ]
Derek Lowe, Chad Billingsley and Hiroki Kuroda each went six inningsor more in their three starts allowing only three runs between them.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 J9 @- X& c) `( P, j

; t0 E- E+ a1 _% }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLowe, like Ramirez on the offensive side, is a proven playoffperformer with Championship experience, which can only help theyoungster Billingsley, and that doesn't even take the Greg Madduxfactor into consideration.
5 s& C. E- q, p+ w公仔箱論壇1 y3 _3 ~. }  x
Closer Jonathan Broxton appeared in all three games in the NLDS andrecorded five strikeouts in just over three innings pitched. If heremains lights out, it cuts down the number of outs that the starterswill need to get.公仔箱論壇1 d# I% U% z' X/ y; I

1 w* q  E/ x) z* R1 yos.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 e: N4 B* D; e" `3 [/ x/ X: k

% {0 m6 T6 [7 e6 _4 |3 u& c  qos.tvboxnow.comPhiladelphia Phillies Hitting
; f6 J/ p" i# C# ^6 X- @After hitting .352 in the final month will 11 home runs, Ryan Howard cooled off a bit in the four-game NLDS against the Brewers.
  E% b, l$ r5 j& o: w
" S3 G+ n/ h9 U, q  n: Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHe only hit .182 in the series, but drew five walks, as the Brewers seemingly didn't want the big man to beat them.
# n: D6 C4 `  \: o) \公仔箱論壇
) d0 D) ~$ ?% M5 {* gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBatting around Howard are the capable duo of Jimmy Rollins and ShaneVictorino, who are both red hot so far in October, hitting .375 and.357 respectively so far.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! p9 P5 d3 s3 i
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' ?4 x/ `9 m7 [; P/ @6 j, S
After their dynamic duo, the Phillies have some real power bats with Chase Utley, Howard and Pat Burrell.  
  x( M3 ^9 Y! w0 m
9 G+ f7 _( N! \' P! tos.tvboxnow.comThe Phillies have the ability to put up multiple run innings whenneeded which means they are always a swing or two of the bat fromtaking a big lead, or rallying from behind.
0 a. f( b% z$ H5 |% P. Vos.tvboxnow.com) C& I  f  c  h0 o8 m* }- ]8 D/ O9 T

" \, E: B8 D4 `; D7 Q# fos.tvboxnow.com/ B  Z$ p. h% ?; [- O" Q
Philadelphia Phillies Pitchingtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 T7 }  |5 j* q% n; A$ _- h
The Phillies pitching staff really came on as the season wore on.
( A8 f' Q: o& w8 @1 U- ~! Y0 o+ N
3 S% U/ G' Z) f, W公仔箱論壇Cole Hamels, who was lights out in Game 1 against the Brewers in theNLDS was the ace of the staff all season long, and should remain inthat role for the rest of the post-season.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; @5 A8 T$ o3 J  ?) U) E

+ _2 O/ c  D8 w/ M, v8 I: W  z: ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBrett Myers, who had a terrible first half of the season reallyturned it on after spending some time in Triple-A and he along with JoeBlanton showed they are up to performing in playoff pressure.
4 [, q5 j/ J- o( HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 ) r+ K1 v* A7 V  g' q. o- ^
Jamie Moyer, who was terrible in his lone start of the NLDS willlook to bounce back when he gets the ball later on in the series.. d; z: X; y' [

/ X3 e, }3 e1 `  ]& iBrad Lidge was literally automatic this season in save situations,picking up 41 in 41 chances during the regular season, and then goingtwo-for-two in the post-season
) a  |& _$ V3 {* ^+ u4 R
) B3 ?1 Y. z* e' Z- D( ?$ rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[ 本帖最後由 carwing 於 2008-10-7 12:43 PM 編輯 ]
作者: dog17put    時間: 2008-10-8 06:51 PM     標題: 侦探

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0