
Michael Jackson-Bad
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- m7 Z, x' t; T( K, r9 l3 G& N, I![]()
https://app.box.com/s/wjg8pcgtx61ivu6kgg57b7xj5j3qpyee
) }; T: e7 c# {9 b[youtube]Xzx3caQdmM8[/youtube]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& N' o. n: i: K3 u1 V
Your butt is mine
Gonna tell you right
Just show your face
In broad daylight
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# ~- W) j: O+ T: @I'm telling you
On how I feel
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* I8 o8 V" b# R6 E) I1 aGonna hurt your mind
& \. T8 }. E d& g: SDon't shoot to kill
公仔箱論壇 G, N2 X2 O B4 c. K# dCome on. Ta.
Come on.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 L% s6 B0 A, `2 PLay it on me
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) _' B$ u7 s/ {5 ~- t6 RAll right...
os.tvboxnow.com9 M' k; y4 l3 p1 B' n* ?I'm giving you
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( Q1 g/ C+ Q4 D, D( S+ POn count of three
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, H7 ?" t6 I6 k; YTo show your stuff
Or let it be...
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- |9 ]' v5 Z: U: Z2 d$ d/ rI'm telling you
Just watch yo ur mouth
I know your game
os.tvboxnow.com" s$ m4 D* a: t$ |" f' a2 v' bWhat you're about
Well they say the sky's the limit
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 ?; R. A- M; S7 X9 d* s ^, n3 mAnd to me that's really true
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; w( `7 r" S3 H2 C5 }But my friend you have seen nothin'
Just wait 'til I get through...
Because I'm bad, I'm bad.
! o& F# B7 Y& F4 G* ]; ^% @$ ZCome on. Ta.
1 G4 e) v4 o3 C/ U(Bad bad-really, really bad)
os.tvboxnow.com8 N ?/ H2 A( W+ f2 N* V* @; v1 vYou know I'm bad, I'm bad.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) Y6 @3 v, Z+ ~, P1 nYou know it. Ta.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* |# J! N; L' r$ ~You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
Come on, you know.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
- n' k, o( P9 B$ C7 X) N1 OAnd the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again,
Who's bad...
(Huh-Huh)
% R4 Z# {; ?0 Z* DThe world is out
You're doin' wrong
Gonna lock you up
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; G2 i: D* d/ L, S! J' kBefore too long,
Your lyin' eyes
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 Z) C7 E4 P( A0 VGonna tell you right
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" }+ N# ~3 L! [0 x. ?: bSo listen up
, b% r E/ p N$ ?9 a1 @6 XDon't make a fight,
. y1 m. [" u0 a+ @* x; F( yYour talk is cheap
You're not a man
You're throwin' stones
To hide your hands
But they say the sky's the limit
7 V1 Z9 x/ H4 z9 h; zAnd to me that's really true
And my friends you have seen nothin'
Just wait 'til I get through...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 T! R, ~4 F! [) fBecause I'm bad, I'm bad.
Come on. Ta.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
os.tvboxnow.com1 u# S2 ~; l! _: R. S/ t6 bYou know I'm bad, I'm bad.
You know it. Ta.
os.tvboxnow.com: k1 b( r! i z(Bad bad-really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
You know it, you know.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
And the whole world has to
os.tvboxnow.com* ~/ E3 } `/ c E/ tanswer right now
(And the whole world has to
answer right now)
os.tvboxnow.com% d4 [ p, J* H) UJust to tell you once again,
(Just to tell you once again,)
os.tvboxnow.com1 ~1 m/ Y; q8 f6 o% vWho's bad...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 T9 x; T, C0 y4 c$ w6 r" n(Huh-Huh)
We can change the world tomorrow
This could be a better place
If you don't like what I'm sayin'
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 A0 ]5 C ~" l# \2 N$ qThen won't you slap my face...
, ?. \+ Q7 K$ l% G$ a" z3 yBecause I'm bad, I'm bad.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- j3 l. ~) w/ K* `& gCome on. Ta.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
You know it. Ta.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( _7 Z- }+ `& K(Bad bad-really, really bad)
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 G& Y" f& r1 W3 W* mYou know I'm bad, I'm bad.
You know it, you know.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
Woo! Woo! Woo!
(And the whole world has to
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! C0 L; i& t! `9 Nanswer right now
Just to tell you once again)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
os.tvboxnow.com4 x) W5 ?7 P0 K: C' J! f, oCome on. Ta.
+ G9 _ E, B, v* s- f5 z* t+ M, s: M- B(Bad bad-really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
You know it - you know it.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 A% n2 c, b6 D(Bad bad-really, really bad)
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb Z7 m! N* N* \. n, N6 [You know, you know, you know,
2 m5 r) W7 L/ E9 m2 X# xCome on
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
公仔箱論壇: Q! e: C7 ?- k$ x- v0 ZAnd the whole world has to
answer right now
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. M0 ^6 U# Z5 z$ G9 B" UJust to tell you once again,
公仔箱論壇5 _, b# ?: ^! J4 u(Ta)
You know I'm smooth, I'm bad.
公仔箱論壇1 U. W! ^; |5 [9 V% m8 mYou know it.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
os.tvboxnow.com I' [& u6 [# `& YYou know I'm bad, I'm bad baby.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) j+ d/ W$ ?: M4 O s: N(Bad bad-really, really bad)
You know, you know, you know it,
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* @# b/ w9 B& i! f- M+ e+ D$ Ucome on
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( ^/ Q/ L9 W B. z( G" `5 e' r8 ^(Bad bad-really, really bad)
And the whole world has to
answer right now
(And the whole world has to
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% ~' b: T% @9 y# w$ V8 nanswer right now)
公仔箱論壇- P7 e+ F7 r6 p2 w- E* W6 hWoo!
1 w2 U5 L+ j: H( M(Just to tell you once again,)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
You know.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
公仔箱論壇9 B! @5 U& \& F$ e$ YYou know I'm bad, you know
hoo!
( p- _/ f1 c" S3 a2 y* K(Bad bad-really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad
6 l5 v/ p: b1 xyou know it, you know
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# Q" n+ M) K! i% J3 Z" y; l(Bad bad-really, really bad)
And the whole world has to
公仔箱論壇5 b5 R2 p+ I! a! l: P# P9 n6 Fanswer right now
(And the whole world has to
answer right now)
Just to tell you once again,
. N, J; J" n" c(Just to tell you once again,)

kilykilyk 一定係 Michael Jackson 粉絲.
妳唱得唔錯,聲線輕柔帶有些少激情.
期待妳下個自唱作品!!公仔箱論壇+ r% D6 r7 @6 r5 H7 D
~劍全~ 發表於 2018-10-4 11:20 PM
mj歌真好正!!
主要係佢歌難唱,想玩下,淨咬字拍子練幾小時
| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |