標題: Download help [打印本頁] 作者: erichkg2006 時間: 2006-7-19 03:19 AM 標題: Download help
Hi all, I am very new to bt. I downloaded a movie, but I couldn't open it with real one nor windows media player. What am I missing here? Besides, I am using Windows ME, are there any software I need to download b4 I can open the files with torrent. ( z; Q1 d1 P' Z2 QA million thanks.作者: angelwongg 時間: 2006-7-21 08:32 AM
try downloading "Real Alternative"? hahaa thats what i use..i think.. haha xD作者: dnsstuff 時間: 2006-7-22 05:48 AM
when u download a movie , plz check what kind of file 1st b4 u download公仔箱論壇* F" j8 v$ j0 t- d5 N9 k
公仔箱論壇. _. y" A% a, f8 p) |# E
some of the file type like .dat / .mds / .vob could not open no matter u use real or media player - j! ^% F+ V u/ A" Bos.tvboxnow.com 1 Q# ]1 H4 M! t( xthose file needs to get some software to open it b4 u watch itTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. n3 K! }3 p! S; X3 @) P
公仔箱論壇0 Z! t9 T5 R3 k8 \1 I8 X
regards