標題: Anyone have problem with Bitcomet download problem in Vista window? [打印本頁] 作者: freerose 時間: 2008-8-21 12:38 AM 標題: Anyone have problem with Bitcomet download problem in Vista window?
I just have new computer with Vista window program. I download Bitcomet 7.0 but I find out I miss the Download file in Bitcomet program plus after I finish download a show, I can’t find the show I download anywhere in the computer. Even I did the search!公仔箱論壇% L8 h* D! m: o9 o
At XP window I able to fine my download movie at the Download file in Bitcomet but in Vista window I can’t find Download file in Bitcomet program ' e2 i2 r- J S7 o' p公仔箱論壇Anyone able to help me with this problem, it will be grateful!os.tvboxnow.com8 l0 d7 i L" J; Z* [+ G( L: T X! _
or use any other program???作者: pauzai 時間: 2008-8-21 12:43 AM
you try to select the file and press on OpenDir作者: freerose 時間: 2008-8-21 04:53 AM
I still not able to understand what you try to teach me, can you tell me more detail. Thank作者: pauzai 時間: 2008-8-21 09:32 AM
Erm just right click on the file and select Open Directory