Board logo

標題: RMVB or DIXV? [打印本頁]

作者: chiunn    時間: 2008-8-17 10:33 AM     標題: RMVB or DIXV?

Sorry, I dont know where to post this question so i do it here.5 R) S- z# P1 j; a

( p4 C, q3 G! ]) b( a/ G4 RI dont know what is the difference between RMVB and DIXV format. Can someone explain? Which one is better in image quality?
) x8 j5 t, A! N  h" O
8 f8 K% ?! F; \) x- rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbby the way, I m watching with a LCD TV. Thank you.
作者: chiunn    時間: 2008-8-17 05:23 PM

how come nobody here willing to help answer my simple question??
作者: limsp5    時間: 2008-8-17 10:23 PM

I can only tell you that DIVX is better since it is compressed less. Because of this the file is 3 to 4 times larger.
作者: chiunn    時間: 2008-8-21 09:50 PM

thanks for advice




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0