hahahaahaha.......good points ~ % ^) h' ~1 F' [3 N9 x7 c4 F2 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbuwuwuwuwuwuuu Lonely Driver hai 5 sai yiu GF gah !!公仔箱論壇. p+ c: ~2 x$ P1 ^. ^+ ~
wuwuwuuwwuuu作者: menat30 時間: 2006-7-18 07:54 AM
aiya.. #1, 2, 5 and 7 are my problems.. so sad..作者: pizzakei 時間: 2006-7-18 08:09 AM
有點衰格~但得確是事實~要真 , 拖到手就拖, 鍚得就鍚, 咩得就咩~作者: CARRYTOY 時間: 2006-7-18 08:27 AM
又幾岩啵作者: alvin 時間: 2006-7-21 03:40 PM
越睇到后面越好笑,哈哈~作者: lollerball 時間: 2006-7-21 03:47 PM
oh my.. I qualify for 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. I think 1 and 5 are also marginal. But I have been learning.. improved on 2,3,5,6. But I am still really bad on 7.... sigh, no wonder la.作者: 阿邪 時間: 2006-7-29 08:38 PM
真係中point...作者: oranged 時間: 2006-7-29 09:08 PM
yeah! its true作者: PrinceMemory 時間: 2006-7-29 09:20 PM
哈哈哈0 F* ]" ], s. ]8 w* @* {
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, d1 @# s8 ]1 L9 i( l4 {2 E. I y& P
有幾條開中左公仔箱論壇" h4 S6 g% J; |/ G8 J" A
% k* h3 d v6 y" k- f公仔箱論壇咁點算?os.tvboxnow.com6 P% H6 l: p: p \' x0 M: {
os.tvboxnow.com7 ]- T6 `! d2 R$ [
help......哈哈哈作者: uniquekwok 時間: 2006-7-30 05:11 AM
haha, this post is great for self evaluation bor. Support作者: chongchien 時間: 2006-7-30 07:24 AM 標題: 哈哈哈,有意思
haha9 l4 j, L$ T% T0 [1 C! x
if i don't reply, i won't find a gf cos i am a girl :P;)) 4 K+ k% D3 L5 B* ]os.tvboxnow.comhahaTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 s4 Q3 q' F4 J+ o
but quite true, some of them ; u+ I5 B _9 [. E公仔箱論壇thanks thanks作者: cocco1020401 時間: 2006-10-27 06:58 PM
emm.....tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 n2 }8 d$ I. |; i
very good point......tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ R: n2 t5 ?1 t. y( e; b+ `/ }9 t
thanks for sharing......^:)^作者: hngtsai 時間: 2006-10-29 08:01 AM 標題: i agree
i agree with all of these, especially with the guts作者: samkingegg 時間: 2006-10-29 06:42 PM
some of them cannot change la, but anyway, I am alright作者: 我系大P 時間: 2006-10-31 09:03 AM