
"Killing Me Softly With His Song"
Strumming my pain with his fingers
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ y- m4 i, K8 f' v: V& a( hSinging my life with his words
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ y& w s( C' _Killing me softly with his song
0 f9 {1 D8 I! q3 T: JKilling me softly with his song
Telling my whole life with his words
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 G4 G: p) j/ SKilling me softly with his song
I heard he sang a good song
I heard he had a style
. V% E0 Q- s7 C! O }And so I came to see him
+ U8 z0 c7 c# {3 O( g& E+ D HTo listen for a while
7 j3 j& n, C( N( P: I+ Y/ y( W2 r+ zAnd there he was this young boy
" p, u& i5 g2 D: wA stranger to my eyes
os.tvboxnow.com7 S' p- S0 n, E4 y% c. g6 {Strumming my pain with his fingers
Singing my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
os.tvboxnow.com# }/ c# n6 P6 _) L9 Y8 E; vKilling me softly with his song
3 I# \3 B' O: p8 D3 [5 v7 F7 BTelling my whole life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
6 v9 J# N. c5 ~$ J2 j& N: _I felt all flushed with fever
Embarassed by the crowd
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 f- n) z. N4 S( g+ WI felt he found my letters
公仔箱論壇; u' G+ {! ^0 `0 X. K2 k7 X: `6 Z$ AAnd read each one out loud
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" l# f4 |# s8 s7 G: K( L! `I prayed that he would finish
公仔箱論壇- T4 o1 f8 G+ x% K8 S5 `But he just kept right on
Strumming my pain with his fingers
Singing my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
Killing me softly with his song
os.tvboxnow.com( L8 u1 G# b- {* ~6 qTelling my whole life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
He sang as if he knew me
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" {5 \) ]8 s& h' u6 E6 G+ `5 `In all my dark despair
And then he looked right through me
As if I wasn't there
And he just kept on singing
Singing clear and strong
) m% ?, b- M: V4 c/ R. E }5 @Strumming my pain with his fingers
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ l5 L. [0 J5 I# t- eSinging my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
8 N% I, g5 L ^7 G2 QKilling me softly with his song
Telling my whole life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
[Break]
Strumming my pain with his fingers
$ N) f- O( t: k4 O/ [3 XSinging my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
Killing me softly with his song
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: \3 O( S3 s: @# GTelling my whole life with his words
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: K2 F! H# l, @) @2 ]+ ?; CKilling me softly with his song
公仔箱論壇: U. P; m/ B0 H: N' K" c. `He was strumming my pain
os.tvboxnow.com5 o. z5 r0 b: [* w+ x% l" \- sYeah, he was singing my life
公仔箱論壇" J' X, r6 w6 ZKilling me softly with his song
Killing me softly with his song
Telling my whole life with his words
公仔箱論壇5 k+ `5 H9 k: O+ _Killing me softly with his song
6 q/ [, p" g7 ~7 {
| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |